Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Oh the Ugly fairies strike again!!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/oh-ugly-fairies-strike-again-t40660.html)

quazyquilter 03-26-2010 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
whoa, yet another ugly fabric. This one has peppers I see.
LOL! that goes right along with...who was it? - Ninnie...she said she wanted to see pickled peppers, ha ha!
Yes, it seems to be right up Evil's alley. I guess he likes it hot! :lol:
Sooo, that's two fairies...or one???
how many other's are there?
This is getting interesting! :-D
(got any ideas who sent it?, K?)

I'm thinking Ninnie is behind all of this....after all, it was her idea, and next thing you know, kwhite gets some in the mail... :shock:
Way to go, Ninnie! :thumbup:
Okay, who's next...anybody got some really ugly fabric that would
blend in with what kwhite has gotten already....We know she already has one that stands out, one that stands up, and one that is really hot, so we gotta send her some more uglies.. :roll: :lol:

Mousie 03-26-2010 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Hobbyhorse1027
I actually like that fabric. I would probably do an apron and potholders or a kaleidoscope quilt for a foodie.

I must read too fast...I thought you said for a 'fondle'..LOL! :lol:

quazyquilter 03-26-2010 07:49 AM

Mousie, you need to pay tention...think girl, think...I think we need to give kwhite a few more ideas... get her brain stimulated, got any suggestions? well, do ya, huh?

Mousie 03-26-2010 07:50 AM

oh my, standing 'out'...standing 'up'...and 'hot'...oh my :roll: :lol:

quazyquilter 03-26-2010 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
oh my, standing 'out'...standing 'up'...and 'hot'...oh my :roll: :lol:

there ya go again, your mind is derailing.. think, girl, not about THAT, but about this... :shock:

Knot Sew 03-26-2010 10:44 AM

Thats kind of insulting......my grandson has PJ pants this is a popular print around here....makes nice tote. If thats someones idea of ugly please. send me some :thumbup:

Margie 03-26-2010 11:45 AM

I wouldnt call it ugly(it wouldn't go in my home) but I would use it for a gift if it fit into someone's decor. NOW I COULD SEND YOU SOME REAL "WHAT WAS I THINKING" fabric...I will say it was one of the few fabrics I purchased on line that I just hate. 98 per cent of the time, I love them....but this one must have looked better in the picture..wouldnt you know I bought several yards of it :(

Margie

Mousie 03-26-2010 12:16 PM

Whoever sent it might not have been thinking 'ugly'...lol,
just of peppers.
Me? I think any fabric I get is great :thumbup:

Oklahoma Suzie 03-26-2010 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by belmer
"OH" yes indeed, you must make hot pads and trivets with this fabric. Such nice Angels you have in your corner.

I think it's cute.

Marian E 03-27-2010 03:18 AM

How was the quilt show? I didn't go this year I only live about 40 miles from Lancaster, don't know what got into me this year. I will go to the Hershey, Pa. show. July 22-25-10.