Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Okay Guys Lets Show The Ladies Some of Our Quilts!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/okay-guys-lets-show-ladies-some-our-quilts-t41725.html)

Joanieu 04-08-2010 12:13 PM

Fantastic quilts guys... I love them all.... keep up with the good work. Just maybe sometime in the future I can do as good :)

theresse 04-08-2010 01:11 PM

Hey Eddy I noticed you used light color binding. I was under the impression that the dard were best. Thank you for showing me that eighter way is OK. I love your Qts and Quilting. Theresse

Lostn51 04-08-2010 06:22 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Okay I am going to post this here but this is a Table Runner I just made for my wife. She fell in love with the material in the fabric store and we got a coordinating fabric for the back so it is reversible if she chooses.

I am going to make a full set of place mats in a addition to the runner so it can be a complete set. They had a fabric that I will use for the backing for them that has a Chicken wire pattern. :lol: :lol:

So here it is........

Billy

Seanette 04-08-2010 06:37 PM

Nice! The chicken-wire print backing is a clever idea, too. :)

Toto's Mom 04-08-2010 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Debo
You guys are so talented. I think that this hobby and this thread is just wonderful. How many other hobbies have people conversing and sharing their hobby from different countries, different ages, different genders and such wide and varied talents!

In TOTAL agreement!! All of the quilts are beautiful, and such wonderful choices of colors. Y'all are Grrrrrreat!!!!

Old man- New quilter 04-08-2010 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Lostn51

Originally Posted by penny doty

Originally Posted by Old man- New quilter
Let's see if I can get this picture posting thing down....

This is the very first quilt I ever did ( about eight months ago )

those are beautiful too. thank you for sharing. Penny

Old man has this PP down!! He has gone where I have never tried to go and you know I might have to try it out.

I really love the colors and the designof the block. I cant wait to see what it looks like after the quilt is together!!

Billy

It's easier than a lot of folks tend to make it seem. My avatar is the one I did first. It will be the center of a BOM that I'm doing and I make NO promises as to when it will be complete. I will however make sure it makes it to this thread when the time comes. Actually, I will not be using all of the monthly blocks because some are applique and I don't get along with applique. Frankly, I don't even have an idea what it will look like. ( Gee! ain't I a wealth of information ??)

Sharon M 04-08-2010 07:09 PM

Fab-you-lust guys!! You guys are terrific quilters give yourselves a pat on the back. You inspire us all :thumbup:

wildyard 04-08-2010 07:27 PM

The chicken fabric is too adorable! What a lucky wife you have!

mbunny 04-08-2010 07:41 PM

That's great fabric for a table runner!

Lostn51 04-08-2010 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by mbunny
That's great fabric for a table runner!

We have chicken pictures and things around the dining room so it fits perfectly with the decor.

Billy