Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Okay Guys Lets Show The Ladies Some of Our Quilts!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/okay-guys-lets-show-ladies-some-our-quilts-t41725.html)

Lacelady 04-05-2010 01:55 PM

You could check out Eddie's PDA - he has posted loads of his quilts there.

dakotamaid 04-05-2010 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Lacelady
You could check out Eddie's PDA - he has posted loads of his quilts there.

Where do I find his PDA, what does that mean?

katiebear1 04-05-2010 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Since there has been a lot of wondering about how many men are on the board how about we show off our quilts and projects that we have done. I know there are some of us that have a list a mile long so I say just hit the top two or three that are our faves just to show them our perspective on this wonderful hobby! :-D :-D :-D

I will post a few of my favorites to get things started........

Billy

Really like that strippy one!

Pam 04-05-2010 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch

Originally Posted by Pam
Let's see if this worked

Hear me screaming?? do ya?? I Love love love it! WOW! How long did that take to do it? Did you design it yourself? Tell us more tell us more!

Sorry, I did not read the heading correctly I should not have put those pics here!! I am one of the girls! PM me to let me know which one you want to know about. The pink one is original. The other one I copied from a coloring book.

Old man- New quilter 04-05-2010 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Pam

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch

Originally Posted by Pam
Let's see if this worked

Hear me screaming?? do ya?? I Love love love it! WOW! How long did that take to do it? Did you design it yourself? Tell us more tell us more!

Sorry, I did not read the heading correctly I should not have put those pics here!! I am one of the girls! PM me to let me know which one you want to know about. The pink one is original. The other one I copied from a coloring book.

So what!!! Are you afraid we'll send the quilt police after you???

Old man- New quilter 04-05-2010 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Lostn51

Originally Posted by Old man- New quilter
Let's see if I can get this picture posting thing down....

Whoa :shock: Your X Block is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

I have never tried paper piecing but you sure make it look easy!!!

Billy

I didn't think I'd like PP, until I had no choice. I'm doing a BOM and this is the center. Instructions said to paper piece it so, I had to find out how it is done. This particular one is done using paper but, I have since been introduced to using freezer paper and it makes life SOOOOO much easier.

mistresssewine 04-06-2010 05:26 AM

I love the last one...the colors "pop". I keep telling myself that will be my next project but somehow something gets in the way. Right now I am working on a lg quilt that has some really funky paisly fabric with a red background, lime green and what I call pepsi can blue colors. It hurts your eyes to look at it. I paired it with white, and am quilting a red thread design in the white. Right now, I am taking a break...frustrated so I walk away for awhile. Thank you men for posting!

brushandthimble 04-06-2010 05:30 AM

Old man, your color choices are absolutely beautiful! What a great job on the construction, perfect.

marsye 04-06-2010 05:31 AM

Show offs!!! :lol: :lol:

quilterguy27 04-06-2010 08:02 PM

Billy:
Your quilts are beautiful. Probably much nicer than mine. I've already posted pics of my quilts on here somewhere. I guess you can search for them, or do you want me to repost them? I can post new pics in this thread. I've got a jar block quilt almost finished quilting the feather borders, then bind it and it will be done. It's a charity quilt for QFK.
Your quilty friend,
Doug