Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Our Challenge Block Swap will be extended March 15th 2009 / update from Bebe 1/18!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/our-challenge-block-swap-will-extended-march-15th-2009-update-bebe-1-18-a-t8410.html)

Puzwhiz 04-09-2009 04:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are my blocks! I love them all. Thank you Colletta, Elizabeth, Barb (ccbear), Betty, Deborah, Michelle, Marianne, Joann, Deonn, and Denise. You guys are da bomb!

Debbie

DA Mayer 04-09-2009 07:51 PM

They look so nice all together. what fun.

collettakay 04-10-2009 03:31 AM

This may be a dumb question and maybe I just missed something but shouldn't we have gotten 11 blocks plus the Hunter's star back. Why did we only get 10?

Elizabeth A. 04-10-2009 07:38 AM

I wondered about that too. At first I thought it was because there were only 12 people in a group, but I just checked the original email and there were 13 in each group. So there is a block missing in the group two packet. Dunno, maybe Bebe will clear it up for us?

I love those card trick blocks together that's going to make an awesome quilt. Yesterday I put noses and little "mouths" on the kitties, what fun!

sandpat 04-10-2009 09:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
They came!!!! They came!!! Here they are..all so different and I love them all! Thank you to everyone...the 3 on the right side have no names on them so I don't know who did those.. Do you recognize them???

Challenge block swap blocks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]31802[/ATTACH]

DazzleMe! 04-10-2009 09:28 AM

Sandpat:

The one on the far right hand corner is from DazzleMe!

They all look so nice together!!!

bettlove 04-10-2009 11:30 AM

My blocks came today also. I was not very enthused about this challenge until I saw how beautiful the blocks are. I kind of dropped out mentally when the rules were being changed in the middle of the program.

I also am wondering what happened to the 11th. block! I noticed that Sandpat got 12. She was in the other group and apparently our group had two dropouts, but we only got one of our blocks back. What Goes?

beachlady 04-10-2009 11:40 AM

Group 1 had 2 people drop out, but some of us offered to make one of the extra blocks. I made extra blocks for Bebe and 3 in college. So technically we all should have received 11 for group one. Sandpat got an extra one from me too because it wasn't quite right, so I made her a new one and then asked her is she wanted the "off" one - she did and I sent it to her. Don't know why group 2 only got 10 blocks, as I thought only 1 person dropped out too. As they say "good question!"

I will probably never do a block exchange again, but as I have said, I learned so much the I am glad I did do it. I did only get 11 blocks - dazzleme sent me an etra one.

bettlove 04-10-2009 12:09 PM

It still doesn't make any sense to me. I know I made 12 blocks, so someone dropped out and I didn't get the block back that I made for her. I just investigated and it was Barbm with the block Hayes Corner. I wonder what happened to it? Was one of my favorite blocks that I made. I wouldn't mind having it back!!

nellie 04-10-2009 12:30 PM

sandpat i one in middle is from me .is it navy and white and i still have not recieved anything yet :roll: