Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

maine ladybug 12-09-2011 06:34 PM

I'm not working on anything this weekend. I have just finished my Dad's quilt made from my
Mom's wool clothing. My Mom's been gone for 7 years now, so I took some of her skirts and jumpers,ect.,to make throws for my family. So, now I'm at his house for his 88th birthday and to give him his quilt.
I'm hoping to make them for all my sisters too.

rfbrazell 12-09-2011 07:05 PM

When do I get something to work on....WAH WAH......LOL
I have some new techniques to experiemnt with.......Dr. Frankenstien.......i presume.
I'm ready for the gingerbread house, and ready for the underwater extravaganza and ready for the santa clause....I'm ready for any of them.
R

Originally Posted by maine ladybug (Post 4767339)
I'm not working on anything this weekend. I have just finished my Dad's quilt made from my
Mom's wool clothing. My Mom's been gone for 7 years now, so I took some of her skirts and jumpers,ect.,to make throws for my family. So, now I'm at his house for his 88th birthday and to give him his quilt.
I'm hoping to make them for all my sisters too.

fromzstore 12-09-2011 07:25 PM

just got craftys horse i now have 3 tops will work on them next week alot going on with christmas around the corner does anyone know who has my oriental woman now

ljdugas31 12-09-2011 07:33 PM

Yes i just sent it to Robert and it is Beautiful and very big!!! Then he sends it to you.

ljdugas31 12-09-2011 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 4767433)
When do I get something to work on....WAH WAH......LOL
I have some new techniques to experiemnt with.......Dr. Frankenstien.......i presume.
I'm ready for the gingerbread house, and ready for the underwater extravaganza and ready for the santa clause....I'm ready for any of them.
R

Just sent you fromzstore and it is beautiful you will work your magic!!!

rfbrazell 12-09-2011 09:46 PM

I will be waiting for fromzstore's quilt, can't wait. Ya'll know I love asian inspired......
I already have an inspiration from a very famous Oriental opera........
Hmmmmmm
All the best
R

Lv2sew2011 12-09-2011 10:02 PM

Received LJD's block and will start working on it Monday! Trying to get my House in order for Christmas and still putting up Christmas Decor....Just wanted you to know I got it...

Donna

pattis47 12-09-2011 11:50 PM

Now I am anxious to see how the seahorse center will grow....................hhhuummmmmmmmm....wonder who will post pics 1st?

Crafty3790 12-10-2011 04:21 AM

Ladybug would love to see pictures of those quilts you made what a special gift.

Difergie 12-10-2011 11:20 AM

Received gingerbread house today. It is so cute. Already know what I am going to do. Heading into Christmas so turn-a-round time will be slower than normal but can not wait to work on it...d