Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

rfbrazell 12-12-2011 04:01 PM

Hey eveyone,
I'm here, really really busy trying to tie up some christmas projects, but I always have time for the quilting family. I'm waiting for a block or two to work on.......YIKES
Love you all
R

pattis47 12-12-2011 05:48 PM

Amazing

WOW.....OMG....what a wonderful job. I am so anxious to see how it grows.....These two quilts will be donated to our local EMT's to be given to children at accident sites. It will be something to cheer them up at a stressful time and keep them warm and safe. Thanks for doing a great job... How great is this?

Originally Posted by abonda (Post 4772338)
Here is your seahorse top from LJDugas.... she asked me to post for you to see it. She did a wonderful job!!

Blinkokr 12-12-2011 05:51 PM

Beautiful block
Have a Blessed night
Ellen

Crafty3790 12-12-2011 06:31 PM

What a nice present those tops will be for kids. I have a beautiful embroidery seahorse.
I'm waiting for my second center to come in the mail wait til you see it it's gorgeous.
I had planned on getting fromzstores out today but had doctor appts all day. Baby girl has pnemonia again they took a chest X-ray now she is on 2 antibiotics. My new grandaughter who's just a month old has a cold and so does my grandson and I had to go to the doctor today because a new med I'm on spiked my blood pressure I have always had low blood pressure so now they had to prescribe a blood pressure med. ugh. I should be feeling better soon I was wondering why I felt like crap it went up from 106/70 to 145/100 the pharmacy said that was dangerous to jump so much so fast.

rfbrazell 12-12-2011 06:35 PM

You take care of yourself, the Doctors that I worked for always told us "You can't take of patients if you don't take care of yourself......
Thinking and praying for you.!
R

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 4776701)
What a nice present those tops will be for kids. I have a beautiful embroidery seahorse.
I'm waiting for my second center to come in the mail wait til you see it it's gorgeous.
I had planned on getting fromzstores out today but had doctor appts all day. Baby girl has pnemonia again they took a chest X-ray now she is on 2 antibiotics. My new grandaughter who's just a month old has a cold and so does my grandson and I had to go to the doctor today because a new med I'm on spiked my blood pressure I have always had low blood pressure so now they had to prescribe a blood pressure med. ugh. I should be feeling better soon I was wondering why I felt like crap it went up from 106/70 to 145/100 the pharmacy said that was dangerous to jump so much so fast.

pattis47 12-12-2011 06:47 PM

Absolutely dangerous. But before you add a B/P med, why not ask them to change the med that caused the spike? Certainly there is an alternative.

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 4776701)

rfbrazell 12-12-2011 06:51 PM

OK,
Now I am getting concerned about Morning Coffee Girl. Has Anyone heard from her. I have pm, sent an email to her email account and haven't heard anything. Has anyone......
I just really like her. She is our birthday patron and a baker like no one else...as well as a fabulouso quilter.
R

Lv2sew2011 12-12-2011 08:45 PM

No Robert and I am too worried about her, with her being a baker and with Christmas, I'm thinking and hoping she just busy catering parties...

Donna

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 4776746)
OK,
Now I am getting concerned about Morning Coffee Girl. Has Anyone heard from her. I have pm, sent an email to her email account and haven't heard anything. Has anyone......
I just really like her. She is our birthday patron and a baker like no one else...as well as a fabulouso quilter.
R

rfbrazell 12-12-2011 08:54 PM

We'll just say some prayers for her.
R

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 4777044)
No Robert and I am too worried about her, with her being a baker and with Christmas, I'm thinking and hoping she just busy catering parties...

Donna

Crafty3790 12-13-2011 06:50 AM

I hope it's not because of the changes on the site. A lot of people are leaving. There isn't as much activity as before.
As for my BP they can't change the meds that's causing the spike because the other ones I was taking stopped working. They only last 5 yrs. then they stop working so I'm kinda stuck taking new meds. But hopefully ot will regulate itself and then I can go off it.