Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

abonda 07-28-2011 06:22 PM

OOOPPPPS sorry

Originally Posted by ljdugas31

Originally Posted by abonda
I got dropped from this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG what I have missed!!!!!!!!!! I love them all!! Dottie you did a great job on Linda's and Robert I just love what you did to Linda's just beautiful...... Next judy I love what you did to Roberts it really makes the center pop out with the orange just love it..... crafy OMG I just love love what you did to Judy's center the corner stones are great would not change a thing...... And Robert I love what you did with mine I can't tell from the picture but is one side yellow gold and the others tan? or is that the light. The monograms sound very intreging.............. I will be getting Crafty's tomorrow and will post a pic of round one from Linda and then round 2 from me...

I don't know why I got bumped from this site.... uhgggggg!

Judy did the corner stones on dotty's

abonda 07-28-2011 06:27 PM

Glad I'm back too........ I got ya now bro.... I can hardly wait to see it in person.... I can't even see the emblem corners in the pic but your description of them sounds gorgeous..

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Every side the golds tans are oppisite, an each side is a different fabric. It looks really nice in person. I wondered what happened to you....Glad you are back
R

Originally Posted by abonda
I got dropped from this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG what I have missed!!!!!!!!!! I love them all!! Dottie you did a great job on Linda's and Robert I just love what you did to Linda's just beautiful...... Next judy I love what you did to Roberts it really makes the center pop out with the orange just love it..... crafy OMG I just love love what you did to Judy's center the corner stones are great would not change a thing...... And Robert I love what you did with mine I can't tell from the picture but is one side yellow gold and the others tan? or is that the light. The monograms sound very intreging.............. I will be getting Crafty's tomorrow and will post a pic of round one from Linda and then round 2 from me...

I don't know why I got bumped from this site.... uhgggggg!

luckylindy333 07-28-2011 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
This is a center that I made to send to some of my frequent trade friends. I hope you all enjoy the process and watch them grow.

It is really pretty- I love orange! I have an orange quilt that Charismah is going to LAQ for me.

dotcomdtcm 07-28-2011 06:55 PM

Hi! I am not getting all the photos with the messages.
Any ideas? Dotty

abonda 07-29-2011 02:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here is your center Crafty that Linda (ljdugas31) put on for you. Then I'm going to have a stab at it1 ha ha

ljdugas31 07-29-2011 02:45 PM

I hope you like it crafty,i know it is simple,but i thought it went nicely with your center,i know others will put great detail on it :)

JudyG 07-29-2011 03:21 PM

Linda, that round is gorgeous. Sometimes what they need is something simple. You hit it perfectly.

dotcomdtcm 07-29-2011 03:29 PM

I agree !

rfbrazell 07-29-2011 04:29 PM

Me too! The colors are AWESOME. Dotty, I got my lanterns and they are wonderful. I am going to have one really beautiful lantern quilt.
T

Crafty3790 07-29-2011 04:32 PM

I love it the fabric picks up the colors beautifully.