Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

Crafty3790 03-16-2012 04:26 PM

I take it back Robert was short 5 so if he wants to send a small center I have some great peacock fabric hint hint. He can.

Carsey 03-16-2012 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by abonda (Post 5066002)
Ok I am listed first on Lv2 sew 's 2 nd center twin but I have never recieved it and never worked on it.

Fromzstore's Santa I have not recieved yet although it says I have it.

Sassaman Dotty's I have not recieved that as of yet either and it says I have it.
I do not have anyones top! I have not recieved one top from this new group to work on so ......

Abonda: I have Dotty's Sassaman and Fromzstore's Santa. I received the santa this week. The Sassaman is almost ready to go to you. I think that they will both leave me next week!!

Blessings!
Carole

Crafty3790 03-16-2012 04:41 PM

I will try to do better with the punctuation.

Carsey 03-16-2012 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 5065899)
At this moment I only have one Center and its Carsey Eagle and I will put it in the mail to Robert tomorrow, I missed the mail man today...

Donna

Donna: I LOVE IT!!!! Tell your husband, "I know where you live". lol I don't believe that it goes to Robert. I have that it goes to Pattis and then to Robert. Have I missed something?? If so, I need to update my spreadsheet. (I'm a goof). Let me know.

Blessings!
Carole

Crafty3790 03-16-2012 05:39 PM

No that's correct I sent her a pm.

Carsey 03-16-2012 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 5066486)
No that's correct I sent her a pm.

Thanks, Crafty!!!! Boy, you really are on top of things!! Lucky us!!!!

maine ladybug 03-16-2012 05:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 5065752)
I haven't had time to get my santa or peter pan done. I got 6 centers in 9 days. The Star center with maroon and green with the scallops, the maltese cross, the gingerbread, the green and purple, (they are all done) and I got the paris center and Craftys center on Monday. Also I ahve one coming from Donna. What does the God's eye look like.
So i can confirm if I have it.

I'm trying to get caught up.
R

This is the God's eye block.

maine ladybug 03-16-2012 05:52 PM

Crafty, I love what you did with my quilt top! It's going to make someone happy at camp. I can't wait to see it in person!

JudyG 03-16-2012 07:14 PM

Love all the ones you posted, Crafty. You have been one busy little bee.

Lv2sew2011 03-16-2012 09:34 PM

No I'm more and likely the goof, but I could of swore that piece of paper said Robert or maybe that was the other one I sent, LOL when you have 4 here at the same time you get a little confused and specially me...LOL However I did go and look and you both are right it goes to Pattis and I did make a mistake on looking at the wrong Order sheet...it was the other top I just mailed to Robert a couple of days ago...

Donna
PS thanks for making me aware of it...

Originally Posted by Carsey (Post 5066398)
Donna: I LOVE IT!!!! Tell your husband, "I know where you live". lol I don't believe that it goes to Robert. I have that it goes to Pattis and then to Robert. Have I missed something?? If so, I need to update my spreadsheet. (I'm a goof). Let me know.

Blessings!
Carole