Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   PHOTOS - IRR -- Group 1 "World Piece Quilters" Pictures -- Signup Closed -- see the Pics :-) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/photos-irr-group-1-%22world-piece-quilters%22-pictures-signup-closed-see-pics-t26650.html)

Ducky 05-10-2010 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
Yahhoooooo.... my quilt has a real live cat attached to it. You realise you have to send puss with the top to my house now. ;)

Well, Blue, I WOULD send Phoebe to you, but she got cranky when I tried to applique her to the border.

BlueChicken 05-10-2010 01:41 PM

Ah well, it was worth a try. LOL

Ducky 05-10-2010 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Ducky

Yahhoooooo.... my quilt has a real live cat attached to it. You realise you have to send puss with the top to my house now. ;)

Well, Blue, I WOULD send Phoebe to you, but she got cranky when I tried to applique her to the border.

And besides, she's so fat that postage would cost me an arm and a leg! :shock:

sew cornie 05-10-2010 03:12 PM

And since you're already a one-legged Ducky with a prosthesis, that would be dreadfully bad!

:oops:

Ducky 05-10-2010 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by sew cornie

And since you're already a one-legged Ducky with a prosthesis, that would be dreadfully bad!

:oops:

:shock: That could be very bad, indeed! :shock:

Ducky 05-18-2010 06:13 PM

Okay, Ladies. It's been quite some time since any of us have checked in. What I know is this:

Blue has mailed the Border Three to Buddy'smom, but Buddy'smom has not received it yet.

Ditto for Ducky sending to Sazu. I mailed quite late, so I need to give it more time to make it to her (especially because of the ash problem).

I know that Terri needs to get hers from a friend because of the move, so she doesn't have it in her hands yet.

Snugquilt, I don't know about you. Did you get yours? How are you coming along with it if you did get it?

If you all could give me updates, it would be appreciated. I'm so sorry I haven't been on top of all that's been happening. I'll try harder.

BlueChicken 05-18-2010 06:34 PM

Sorry, we're supposed to email you and tell you when we send and receive, so it's our fault not yours! :)

I sent to buddy'smom about the end of April, hoping that the backlog from the ash cloud should have cleared. It should have been there by now.

I received ducky's over a week ago.

SazuBMidlands 05-18-2010 11:37 PM

I received a centre from Ducky yesterday. Havent had chance to open it, but the return address is right :-)

chewboo 05-24-2010 04:27 PM

this is all going just so fast

BlueChicken 05-26-2010 02:20 PM

Any news yet? This chicken is starting to fret, even considering that it's all uphill for a parcel from here to get to you guys, it still should have arrived by now. It's never taken this long.