Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   PHOTOS - IRR -- Group 1 "World Piece Quilters" Pictures -- Signup Closed -- see the Pics :-) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/photos-irr-group-1-%22world-piece-quilters%22-pictures-signup-closed-see-pics-t26650.html)

sandpat 05-26-2010 03:22 PM

I sure hope it has already gotten there Blue...Its been about 4 weeks???? Do we have anyway to try some tracking? I'm not all that familiar with how you have to mail from there.

Ducky 05-26-2010 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
Any news yet? This chicken is starting to fret, even considering that it's all uphill for a parcel from here to get to you guys, it still should have arrived by now. It's never taken this long.

Aaaaaahhhhh! YES! ***I'm so sorry! I hope you didn't lose too many feathers!*** Buddy'smom did get the parcel a couple of days ago. ***Hands Blue a large stick to beat me soundly on the head with.*** I forgot to say anything.

sandpat 05-26-2010 03:57 PM

Oh lordy.....a chicken vs duck fight....*running to get a chair*!! This I've just got to watch closely!!

(I'm really glad it got there though..whew!) :wink:

Ducky 05-26-2010 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh lordy.....a chicken vs duck fight....*running to get a chair*!! This I've just got to watch closely!!

It's even more entertaining when we're in a mud pit. 8-)

BlueChicken 05-26-2010 06:49 PM

Oh thank goodness! I was starting to stress. We can track parcels from here, but I've never had to do it myself. I know people who have and have had nothing but grief from the post office.

Ducky 05-27-2010 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
Oh thank goodness! I was starting to stress. We can track parcels from here, but I've never had to do it myself. I know people who have and have had nothing but grief from the post office.

No whacking me with a board? No punches? No rolling in the mud? Okay. :mrgreen:

sandpat 05-28-2010 05:03 AM

Whew Ducky....sounds like you lucked out this time....so I guess that makes you a "Lucky Ducky"!! :D

SNUGQUILT 06-15-2010 11:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I haven't posted in a while....THINK this is where I'm supposed to post latest border pic. If not, let me know and I'll repost! :) This is round 4's border: Had trouble getting the entire thing in picture they're getting so big! I did simple and went with the purple...mostly. I added the flowers in the corners to try to bring out the center flowers once again....hope you like it! I know it's not easy to see. Sorry about that!

sandpat 06-15-2010 04:16 PM

Snug, that looks really pretty! Its a great addition and leaves it wide open for the finishing round...good job!

nlgh 07-17-2010 12:37 PM

I just love lilacs and your block is wonderful. It looks like it is 3-Dimensional. How did you do it? if I may ask. Oh, my I didn't realize there were so many posts. You may have already answered.