Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   PHOTOS - IRR II Group 7 "Design Divas" Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/photos-irr-ii-group-7-%22design-divas%22-pictures-t26633.html)

pennyswings 11-10-2009 10:19 AM

Whoa Barbara, that is a great choice for that center. Just Perfect!

pennyswings 11-10-2009 10:21 AM

Mareliba you could not have done a more perfect border for that center. Not only are the colors right on but the design is just Super!! Great Job girls, if you don't mind me saying. :thumbup: :thumbup:

pennyswings 11-10-2009 10:26 AM

Beautiful border for that center Suzic. The colors are perfect and I love the fussy cut corners on the border. Perfect!!!

Ducky 11-10-2009 10:29 AM

Great border, Suzi! Color and print make the center flow together.

LoriJ 11-10-2009 10:33 AM

Hmmm Suzic, I get it next. I'll have to put my thinking cap on. Great job on the border, I really like the horses and rope, really ties it all in.

quilter1962 11-10-2009 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by b.zang
Okay, Tisha.......here's your block. One red, white and blue quilt coming up!

Wooooo Hoooooo Barbara

I love it - I'm already itching to see it back home with me. Thank you so very much :wink:

Just need to get my head around which border to add to Mariannes centre I keep chopping & changing my mind.

Tisha

Alaskan lady 11-12-2009 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by mareliba
OK - I thought we were waiting to put our centers on the web. Should we post them again around Dec 1st so we can find them if we need to???

Here is Lori's center. I really like how it turned out.
mareliba

Your border is amazing. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing.

sew cornie 11-15-2009 12:50 AM

Hey Lori,
Just checking in . . . are you drying out in NC? Was thinking about you while watching the weather reports this week.

LoriJ 11-15-2009 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by sew cornie
Hey Lori,
Just checking in . . . are you drying out in NC? Was thinking about you while watching the weather reports this week.

We are finally drying out! Ugh..... I grew up in Washington State, so I'm used to rain, but I've been spoiled out here. We rarely get day after day of rain and grey, so it was wonderful to see the sun and blue sky yesterday afternoon and today. YEAH!! Great excuse for sitting in my sewing room for hours on end.

sew cornie 11-15-2009 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by LoriJ

Originally Posted by sew cornie
Hey Lori,

We are finally drying out! Ugh..... I grew up in Washington State, so I'm used to rain, but I've been spoiled out here. We rarely get day after day of rain and grey, so it was wonderful to see the sun and blue sky yesterday afternoon and today. YEAH!! Great excuse for sitting in my sewing room for hours on end.

Where in Washington? I went to college at PLU in Tacoma (well, Parkland actually). Glad to hear things are getting sunnier there.