Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Quilt Gallery (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/quilt-gallery-t189958.html)

nativetexan 03-20-2018 09:20 AM

in the Gallery of quilts i only see 10 minutes blocks and one other. used to be alphabetized list.

cat-on-a-mac 03-20-2018 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by nativetexan (Post 8025316)
in the Gallery of quilts i only see 10 minutes blocks and one other. used to be alphabetized list.

Yes, sorry, the list has gotten corrupted, and I'm working on getting it back. In the meantime, that list is really just a shortcut to a set of albums, that you can reach via this link: https://www.quiltingboard.com/members/qb-quilt-gallery-u36607-albums-9.html

nativetexan 03-20-2018 03:52 PM

it works now. great!! I was looking for Batik quilts though. just for ideas.

Nita 06-22-2018 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by cat-on-a-mac (Post 5241893)
Please read the text at the top of each album in the gallery.

I did send a PM, requesting that two of my recently posted landscape quilts be included in the gallery: 1. "one With Nature" and 2. "Fall in the Adirondacks". I also suggested that Landscape Quilts be included as one of the Gallery's categories. I never received a reply, nor can I find my landscape quilts in the gallery. Did I miss something in the way of communication? Do I need to resend photos of those quilts? In the absence of a reply, I am clueless.

cat-on-a-mac 06-22-2018 05:58 AM

Nita -- Sorry I hadn't responded. (Right now, my husband is in the hospital, so I've been dealing with that, and anyway, I don't work on the QB stuff on a daily basis.) I'll see what i can do about adding your quilts to the gallery, but I can't promise when.

I did get your PM, and that's the right way to request your quilts be added. Thanks!

Nita 06-25-2018 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by cat-on-a-mac (Post 8080270)
Nita -- Sorry I hadn't responded. (Right now, my husband is in the hospital, so I've been dealing with that, and anyway, I don't work on the QB stuff on a daily basis.) I'll see what i can do about adding your quilts to the gallery, but I can't promise when.

I did get your PM, and that's the right way to request your quilts be added. Thanks!

Cathy,
I do hope that your husband better! Oh my, you have a lot on your plate right now. No worries if you need to put QB aside to tend to family concerns ... ABSOLUTELY. I am glad to know that I "got it right" on how to get quilts posted on the gallery, thanks for that confirmation. Take care and thank you for curating the QB Gallery, it is a wonderful feature of this forum.
Nita

ellifour 07-01-2018 01:29 PM

please send to me also
thanks
bc

maviskw 01-03-2020 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by cat-on-a-mac (Post 5241760)
Curator: cat-on-a-mac If you have posted a picture that you would like added to the gallery, please send her a PM.

The Quilt Gallery has been remodeled and moved to a new home in the Albums area of the board. If you click HERE you'll go to the Gallery's album list. As new quilts are added, the most recently modified albums will move to the front.

Or, if you are looking for a particular type of quilt, click HERE to find a list of links by category.

I've tried all kinds of different things to find my picture. All I see is empty boxes and clicking on them ; right or left; does nothing.

QuiltnNan 01-03-2020 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by maviskw (Post 8347016)
I've tried all kinds of different things to find my picture. All I see is empty boxes and clicking on them ; right or left; does nothing.

As explained in the QB Help forum, all the albums are not empty. Admin is seeing what can be done to restore them, if anything.

maviskw 01-11-2020 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by cat-on-a-mac (Post 5241760)
Curator: cat-on-a-mac If you have posted a picture that you would like added to the gallery, please send her a PM.

The Quilt Gallery has been remodeled and moved to a new home in the Albums area of the board. If you click HERE you'll go to the Gallery's album list. As new quilts are added, the most recently modified albums will move to the front.

Or, if you are looking for a particular type of quilt, click HERE to find a list of links by category.

I have been looking for the Gallery Post: Tumbling Blocks. It was there this morning, as I was looking at it. Now it is no longer on the list. Tumbling Blocks is not the same as Tumblers, and they are not on the Tumblers page either. How do I get that back?