Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   'Quilty Pleasures' RR (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/quilty-pleasures-rr-t171411.html)

maine ladybug 11-01-2012 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by JudyG (Post 5628527)
Barbara, I just wanted to let you know that I received Joan's quilt today. Unfortunately, Joan, I am leaving on Saturday for a month and won't be able to work on it until the first part of December, but I did want to let everyone know it finally arrived here safely.

No worries Judy. God willing, I'll still be here when it comes home. LOL!

b.zang 11-12-2012 10:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, ladies, I believe this is my last round. Judy's quilt is now complete and will be headed home soon. Since Judy's away right now, I'm debating whether to wait until she confirms that she's back, or time the mail delivery so the quilt is waiting when she returns. Probably wait.
Judy, I hope you have a big bed. It's way too big for mine! I have no place to photograph the top in its entirety, but here's a peek.

maine ladybug 11-12-2012 01:23 PM

WOW, Barbara! That was the perfect border to finish the quilt. It looks great!

JudyG 11-12-2012 03:48 PM

Barbara, that is gorgeous. Thanks you everyone for working on it. I'm hoping to use it on our bed in our spare room, which is a queen, so will be excited to see it in person. Barbara, we will be home on Nov. 30, and it took (I think) over 3 weeks for the last quilt you sent to get to me, so you can probably mail it any time you want. Thanks again everyone.

Carsey 11-12-2012 04:05 PM

Barbara: I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job!!

b.zang 11-19-2012 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by JudyG (Post 5652559)
Barbara, that is gorgeous. Thanks you everyone for working on it. I'm hoping to use it on our bed in our spare room, which is a queen, so will be excited to see it in person. Barbara, we will be home on Nov. 30, and it took (I think) over 3 weeks for the last quilt you sent to get to me, so you can probably mail it any time you want. Thanks again everyone.

Okay, Judy. Your quilt is on its way home!!!
Safe travels both of you.

JudyG 12-02-2012 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by b.zang (Post 5668543)
Okay, Judy. Your quilt is on its way home!!!
Safe travels both of you.

Barbara, both I and my quilt got home safe and sound. It is absolutely gorgeous. I want to thank everyone who worked on it. Each round is just perfect. I may add one more round to it to make it large enough to cover my queen guest bed and then I will have it quilted and use it in our guest room here in Arizona. Thank you again everyone.

Joan, I will start working on your quilt hopefully within the next few days and get it home to you soon.

maine ladybug 12-02-2012 08:05 PM

Judy, don't stress yourself over it. I know what a busy time of the year it is, so just take your time.
I'm happy to read that you like your quilt. I think it came out great.

javin22 12-02-2012 08:17 PM

Jacquie- Love it. So cute.

quiltingme 12-02-2012 08:19 PM

Awww, what a happy quilt! Makes me smile.