Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   RE; Suggestions , The Southwestern top is done (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/re%3B-suggestions-southwestern-top-done-t39002.html)

Quiltgranny 03-08-2010 09:15 PM

Congratulations, Kim!!! Excellent! :thumbup: I just love how you finished your quilt. WOW! :-D Those colors are all so awesome put together like that. May I show Marybeth from Nuts how your quilt turned out? You are a quilting machine! What a great idea on your border, too - love how that turned out.

Boxer mom 03-08-2010 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Quiltgranny
Congratulations, Kim!!! Excellent! :thumbup: I just love how you finished your quilt. WOW! :-D Those colors are all so awesome put together like that. May I show Marybeth from Nuts how your quilt turned out? You are a quilting machine! What a great idea on your border, too - love how that turned out.

Thanks, I am happy with it also. You may show Marybeth, I would bring it up myself but I am trying to conserve money for our vacation.
I am goind to be very busy soon, my Boxer Ruby Lu is due to have her pups the 3-5th of April. Will have my hands full for the next couple of months after that. I will know how many in a couple of weeks after her x-rays.

skpkatydid 03-08-2010 09:54 PM

I really like the way the borders turned out. Beautiful quilt.

Quiltgranny 03-08-2010 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Boxer mom

Originally Posted by Quiltgranny
May I show Marybeth from Nuts how your quilt turned out?

Thanks, I am happy with it also. You may show Marybeth, I would bring it up myself but I am trying to conserve money for our vacation.
I am goind to be very busy soon, my Boxer Ruby Lu is due to have her pups the 3-5th of April. Will have my hands full for the next couple of months after that. I will know how many in a couple of weeks after her x-rays.

Thanks, Kim. I emailed this link to Marybeth. I know she'll be excited to see your progress.

Good luck with your doggies and the puppies that are coming. Keep me posted.

Boxer mom 03-08-2010 10:16 PM

You could come down for the day and get your fill of puppy breath, there is nothing else like it in the world. I just love puppy breath, it kinda makes you all warm and fuzzy inside.

Quiltgranny 03-08-2010 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Boxer mom
You could come down for the day and get your fill of puppy breath, there is nothing else like it in the world. I just love puppy breath, it kinda makes you all warm and fuzzy inside.

Now this brings back memories, for sure. Growing up, my folks bred our Doberman off and on. Not long after they were born, it was sheer puppy pandemonium! :lol: They were SO cute, too. So innocent, so soft and squeaky as they nuzzled against Mom for eats. Guess I don't specifically remember their little puppy breath, but that was a hundred years ago or so!! :lol: Thanks for the invite, we'll see.

Lisanne 03-08-2010 10:41 PM

That is enchanting! That's a really great design. Love the colors, too!

Boxer mom 03-08-2010 11:21 PM

I guess it is not too bad for a newbie and being my own pattern.
Thanks for the praise.

beachlady 03-09-2010 04:25 AM

That is a beautiful quilt and it will be well received.

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 03-09-2010 04:29 AM

That turned out really well.