Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Roaming Rounds (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/roaming-rounds-t152935.html)

Kherrin 09-14-2011 12:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ladies,

The 15th is upon us and I hope everyone is ready. My center will go in the mail tomorrow. I am truly excited about this round robin...we have two from Australia and one from Scotland. I will attempt to attach a picture of my center. Let me hear from you!

erstan947 09-14-2011 01:27 PM

Great start:) Keep us posted as it makes the rounds:)

lindyline 09-18-2011 04:03 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I'm very bad, I still haven't mailed my starting round to Jacquie. But here it is, all ready to go in the post tomorrow morning, as soon as the PO opens.
I thought I'd see how we all went with a boy one this time. We seem to have lots of girlie rounds and rows, and very few boyish ones, so I thought as usual outside that darn cube. :thumbup:
Hope you all have fun with it!!

deltadawn 09-18-2011 04:17 AM

Lovely block Lindyline x

jacquie 09-19-2011 09:51 AM

very nice linda, is that a 24 in rectangle? and have you put on borders? i'm new to round robins, row robins are much easier lol!!
mine is in the process of being made. i had completely forgotten about this!! esp' as we now have 'wee Phoebe to keep us busy and i'm experiencing over kill in the wedding plan area!!
don't worry though, my centre will be in the post this week!!

Kherrin 09-19-2011 11:49 AM

It does not have to be square as long as it does not measure any larger than 24 X 24. The Round Robins are really easy...you just add the next round according to the size on the original email...I hope you print it and post it where you can remember where it is...I put my on corkboard right next to my design wall...it helps me remember.

Linda...lovely block and it will be fun to work on.

Kay

lindyline 09-19-2011 01:20 PM

Um silly me. Rechecked the list. Posted to Kay not Jacqui. No it's not square this time and yes I did add a small frame just to start him off. He has started his long march to USA. Did get the label in but forgot his little travel diary. Will be writing that today and mailing it to Kay as well.

Ps. I think it's 15" X 18" but I don't really remember.
I thought it might look good on a grandsons bed when finished.

jackied 09-19-2011 01:22 PM

What a darling block!

jodimae 09-20-2011 09:48 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok ladies, sorry for the delay. I will be mailing mine out today, so missgigglewings be on the look-out for something headed your way. This one is for my hubby. I am proud to be included in this swap, thanks Kay. Looking forward to seeing the centers statr to grow.

Jodi's Center 22" x 22"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]259742[/ATTACH]

Kherrin 09-20-2011 11:49 AM

Terrific block Jodi...and you are welcome...I hope everyone is excited as I am. Love the block...pp of course. Whose pattern is it and where can I get the pattern?