Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Round Robin 2012/2013 pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/round-robin-2012-2013-pictures-t196452.html)

sewbeadit 05-25-2013 01:04 PM

They are all gorgeous centers. This is so much fun and I am not even in it!

jillnjo 05-25-2013 04:39 PM

I vote the same!

Nexxus831 05-26-2013 01:35 AM

Sewbeadit,
I am with you. They are all so gorgeous and very creative. I am also not in the group.

Originally Posted by sewbeadit (Post 6084824)
They are all gorgeous centers. This is so much fun and I am not even in it!

Judith1005 05-27-2013 07:05 AM

Hi everyone, thanks for all your kind comments. We will be reaching the end of our rounds soon and there will be "More" eye candy to see. Stay tuned. lol

Today BlueRobins, I am going into the sewing room and will finish the last 5 blocks to get me to the next step. Or at least I hope so. I hope you all are doing well and enjoying the beautiful weather. Or at least I hope your having beautiful weather.

Yaya, TamMoo, and SewHappy, How are yall doing? Are your rounds progressing along? Have you had anything come up that you are dealing with. Any support we can give you? I was working through lack of motivation for awhile. But, I seem to have come through to the other side and am working with a vengeance. I just want DragonflyNana to love her final border and bring her flimsy to it's final conclusion.

Dragonfly Nana, how did the wedding go? Any pictures? I hope you had beautiful weather and that the wedding had minimal last minute challenges.!

Nice to see you Nancy. Your garden pictures are so beautiful. Is your garden flourishing in the near spring weather "finally"? How are your quilt teaching classes going? I so wish I lived close enough to take one of your free motion quilt classes. You do beautiful work on you SDM. (small domestic machine) I am thinking of quilting my RR top with a blend of SDM and big stitch hand quilting. Will check in later.

Dragonfly Nana 05-27-2013 08:39 AM

Hi Judy - I too am back in my quilting room today- hoping to finish my blocks too. The wedding was lovely with terrific weather - the first sunshiny day after 12 days of rain at some point in each day. The handsome groom was grinning from ear-to-ear and the bride looked stunning.
DH did great until the father/daughter dance - then the tears began. First hers, then his, then the rest of the room - as she is truly a daddy's girl.

Dragonfly Nana 05-27-2013 08:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my darling husband starting to walk his baby girl down the isle.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]415732[/ATTACH]

Judith1005 05-27-2013 09:46 AM

Oh Paula, truly a stunning bride with her proud loving, daddy. Her dress is beautiful! Thank you for sharing. Have fun in the sewing room today!

PolkaBabe 05-27-2013 10:53 AM

I have gone through to now & haven't gotten any sewing done on the Elvis jumpsuit. Have enjoyed seeing how this round robin is going & loving it. Look forward to the rest. Want to keep posted.

Judith1005 05-28-2013 01:05 PM

Hi Paula, I had a great couple of sew days. Had to make one more trip into Hancocks for just a bit more fabric. Your final border is almost done. I hope you like it as well as I do. (lol) Your quilt top is even more beautiful in person. I really think that everyone used only batiks. (With the exception of the white on white fabric.) I really think you will be amazed when you finally receive your top back. Hope your sew day went well.:)

Dragonfly Nana 05-28-2013 02:20 PM

I am excited to see the finished top too! I did get a lot done yesterday and hope to have finished soon - will definitely be on time, but it might be down to the wire this round.