Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Round Robin 2012/2013 pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/round-robin-2012-2013-pictures-t196452.html)

Dragonfly Nana 01-31-2013 05:16 PM

Judith - I love what you have done. You ladies spoke just what I was planning on doing - using the center fabric in my round some how.
Well, you know what they say about great minds. :)

Judith1005 01-31-2013 05:58 PM

LOL, Paula that is great. I'm sure you will work magic. Your work is gorgeous.

Paula did you decide on the star border for yaya's quilt with the applique or without?? I really like it without the applique. It is such pretty blue fabric on it's own.

Gladys 01-31-2013 07:07 PM

I have been lurking and watching all this from the start and I must say this is amazing to me. You ladies have done such beautiful jobs and are so talented. I can't wait to see the finished products but love watching the rounds evolve. You are all going to have gorgeous final projects. I am so impressed!!!!

gramadona 02-01-2013 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Gladys (Post 5828821)
I have been lurking and watching all this from the start and I must say this is amazing to me. You ladies have done such beautiful jobs and are so talented. I can't wait to see the finished products but love watching the rounds evolve. You are all going to have gorgeous final projects. I am so impressed!!!!

DITTO!!! They are all beautiful!

gigi4419 02-01-2013 02:47 PM

Pretty block!

Dragonfly Nana 02-01-2013 04:23 PM

On behalf of the group - Thank you ladies for the compliments.
Judith - I did add the applique stars to her border -large ones in the corners and small ones in the center of each strip. Wouldn't you know that I forgot to take a picture before I mailed it on to Gena. Duh

Tam...Moo 02-02-2013 05:19 PM

Oh Judith, I love the border you added. I am just in awe of the additions ladies...I could not imagine what you would add...I just love it!

Judith1005 02-02-2013 07:35 PM

Hi Tammy, I am so glad you like it. I was afraid it was too simple. But I really like how it looks on the computer screen. I really wanted to show case the two prior rounds and your unique center. They were really outstanding. They deserved to shine. And, I am glad you like it also. That is the most important thing.:)

Dragonfly Nana 02-03-2013 07:42 AM

Tam..moo can you tell me the name/mfg of the print you used in the very center? I would like to pull it into my row but while I know I have seen it out there, I am having trouble finding it.

Judith1005 02-04-2013 03:48 PM

Paula, TamMoo's top is on it's way to you. Thank you for taking it early.

Jillnjo, please send SewHappys quilt top whenever you are ready. I can use all the time I can get on the next one. I've kind of decided what I wan to do. But, it really depends on if I can execute it. I will just need a bit of time to work with it. It's a good thing we have time.

I think I have an idea for Paula's too. But, it really depends on what you all add before I get it. I haven't seen Paula's in awhile. Any sneak peaks on what you are adding to it?