Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Scrappy Quilt show - Right Here!! :) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/scrappy-quilt-show-right-here-t135936.html)

ppquilter 07-09-2012 05:39 AM

I don';t think you can go wrong with scrappy (controlled scrappy or not) I just think more is better and it all goes together! i love the archive link at bottom of page for looking back in time and seeing things made years before and see the changes or trends we do. LOVIN" SCRAPPIES!

psailer 07-09-2012 07:42 AM

all are beautiful.. i esp like the strip twist i have been tempted to make one.. i love it.. you did a great job on all of them.. thanks so much for sharing it gets me wanting to quilt again thanks

RkayD 07-09-2012 09:56 AM

Printing..

Originally Posted by burchquilts (Post 5138693)
I'm not sure how to print them. I just have been saving them to my files.

I didn't go through everything to find out if this has been answered but here's the way I do it. I save inspirational photos to my computer. To keep them organized..I name the file the same as the site. That way when I'm ready to get busy I go back to the site and find the info..whether its to buy the pattern or print the info.

wildyard 07-09-2012 10:49 AM

Love these scrappys, great work all!!!

Krystyna 07-09-2012 11:29 AM

I love saving photos of favorites with Pinterest. So easy to do.

nygal 07-09-2012 11:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]347821[/ATTACH]Here is one that I made. This picture is before the blocks were stitched together.

Havplenty 07-09-2012 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Jusmom01 (Post 5110111)
How did you print the pictures for future reference? I'm still learning this forum and don't know how to print them. Thank you.
Linda

you can always right click on any pic you want to keep and save to a personal file.

cassiemae 07-09-2012 02:53 PM

I really like your quilts., I have made several of them right now I am
doing my third string quilt I like making string quilts.

Dragonfly Nana 07-09-2012 02:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I am a control freak so these are tough for me to do but my first was from a signature swap here on the board. It took me over a week to get the arrangement finalized but I love how it turned out and it hangs in my living room.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]347865[/ATTACH]
This second is one I did for a co-workers daughter. The pattern screamed for scrappy but I will tell you - the little blocks were moved around on my design board numerous times over two weeks until I felt "balanced" enough to sew them into strips. She loves it and that is all that matters. :thumbup:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]347866[/ATTACH]

QuiltE 07-09-2012 03:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
That's the blessing of a design wall ... you can move them around to your ♥'s content! And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that at all!!

And can you imagine how many times I moved blocks around for this one??

Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt
3,138 pieces, 144 fabrics, 111 unique blocks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]347873[/ATTACH]
</SPAN></SPAN>