Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewnsewer2 02-11-2010 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Oklahoma Lightning
For you that haven't sent something for VT day because it wouldn't get there in time, do it anyway. Mine will go out today but I am hope she enjoy it when it gets there.
I am getting back in the swing before next weeks PT in case it slow me to a stop. I started on my ST Paddy day stuff and Easter. I wake up in a go get it done mood that been missing for months. Feel like I want to get a lot done today even if it snows. No big deal right.

So glad you arefeeling better!

sewnsewer2 02-11-2010 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by laparshall
My Angel has an enormous heart, is bursting with enthusiasm, she is a pre-planner, does not procrastinate, and loves to create suspense. Anyone out there matching this decription that is willing to come forward? I found another one of those squishy packages in my mail box today when I went home for lunch. I always check the mail as I am driving out, and usually it is just bills. But today I had a Valentines Day surprise package, with instructions to wait until V-Day to open it. Didn't we just go through this last week with my B-day surprise box???

Oh well, the waiting begins again!!!! I will post on Sunday or Monday to share with all of you what I got. It is kinda thick!!!??? I definately have a very thoughtful angel.

My Dear Angel: Thank you for making this so much fun for me!
Linda

Hey Linda, you're getting too many packages lately, you need to spread them around to some of us.

:lol: :lol:

sewnsewer2 02-11-2010 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by NiceNCLady
WOW! Look at what I just received. I happened to come home early today from work and this beautiful plant was just delivered. What a wonderful angel I have. Thank you.

Oh you have such a sweet and thoughtful angel!

cjc 02-11-2010 08:28 PM

I got another package from my quilt angel today. All sorts of good stuff. I love everything. Thank you so much. The chocolate is great! I was trying to attach a picture but not having much luck.

cjc 02-11-2010 08:34 PM

Here is the picture of what I got today..Sorry it is a bit blurry..took it with my phone.. Thanks again SQA. I love it picture didn't come through. Will try again later.

sharon b 02-11-2010 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by cjc
Here is the picture of what I got today..Sorry it is a bit blurry..took it with my phone.. Thanks again SQA. I love it picture didn't come through. Will try again later.

Remember not to preview before posting . Can't wait to see what you got :lol:

Oklahoma Lightning 02-11-2010 10:37 PM

It got up to 34 degrees here so 65 sounds hot to me.

Knot Sew 02-12-2010 05:42 AM

This is great I love to see the pictures and share your joy.
I have seen some fabric I really like. I like the coffee fabrics and the blue green fabric.
Has anyone noticed the variety of valentine fabric. If everyone swapped squares, there would not be many repeats. The stores around here have about 6 different valentine fabrics each. I wish the sold one or 2 squares at a time at a reasonable price
....Back to the subject....great haul ladies

laparshall 02-12-2010 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
Hey Linda, you're getting too many packages lately, you need to spread them around to some of us.

:lol: :lol:

Sorry! I can't share these gifts, because they are all meant for my enjoyment. I can share my enjoyment though, which is why I post pictures so you all can enjoy seeing them too. Or is it so everyone can imagine how it would feel if they had the best Angel on the Board. Sorry, I'm not sharing her either. Don't be jealous!!! :twisted:

pocoellie 02-12-2010 06:04 AM

I don't know if my angel got her package or not, I sent it 2 weeks ago, but she hasn't posted. I sent her a package in December and she didn't post until the end of January that she had gotten it. I guess I'll have to contact Kwhite again and have her get in touch with her. This is very disheartening for sure. My angel though, is truly a great one and I always try to post as soon as I get my package or card, although not always with a picture.