Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Barbm 02-12-2010 06:08 AM

I got a package, I got a package! But I need to take a picture! (singing and skipping here)

I got LOTS of lovelies! I am in LUV with my SQA. I'm going to keep what I got a secret until I post a pic later. But.... there's chocolate involved and reading and sewing and.....

dojo36 02-12-2010 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by pocoellie
I don't know if my angel got her package or not, I sent it 2 weeks ago, but she hasn't posted. I sent her a package in December and she didn't post until the end of January that she had gotten it. I guess I'll have to contact Kwhite again and have her get in touch with her. This is very disheartening for sure. My angel though, is truly a great one and I always try to post as soon as I get my package or card, although not always with a picture.

i have the same problem with my angelee, i mailed her a package almost two weeks ago - priority mail - 12 days to be exact and i haven't heard a thing and haven't even seen her post on here at all. so i did ask kwhite to check on her, haven't heard back from her yet - but yes i also try to post immediately with pic.

cjc 02-12-2010 06:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by cjc
Here is the picture of what I got today..Sorry it is a bit blurry..took it with my phone.. Thanks again SQA. I love it picture didn't come through. Will try again later.

Here it is finally...........Did I mention that I love McCall's Quilting magazine?

quiltnut4ever 02-12-2010 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by cjc

Originally Posted by cjc
Here is the picture of what I got today..Sorry it is a bit blurry..took it with my phone.. Thanks again SQA. I love it picture didn't come through. Will try again later.

Here it is finally...........Did I mention that I love McCall's Quilting magazine?

Excellent! Love those socks!

laparshall 02-12-2010 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by cjc

Originally Posted by cjc

Even blurry, you can see you got some great presents.
Yaaaaay!!!!

karielt 02-12-2010 07:12 AM

I don't know if my angel got her package or not, I sent it 2 weeks ago, but she hasn't posted. I sent her a package in December and she didn't post until the end of January that she had gotten it. I guess I'll have to contact Kwhite again and have her get in touch with her. This is very disheartening for sure. My angel though, is truly a great one and I always try to post as soon as I get my package or card, although not always with a picture.

I didn't get it lol

STAR 02-12-2010 07:17 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Grama Lehr 02-12-2010 07:38 AM

Sorry Sweetie! I looked all over the front porch, it's just not there!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

dannypanny 02-12-2010 08:47 AM

Hi I am so excited I got a parcel from my secret angel. It came at the right time. I had just been to the accountant and was not feeling too great.

I have 2 FQ in PINK.... I do not possess any pink fabric. and believe it or not I have two grandaughters and NO pink. I should be ashamed of myself!!!! Your FQ are so pretty I really love them. I also got a lovely two year diary and a gorgeous card explaining why my parcel was sooo late. Please do not worry, it was worth the wait.

Dear SA I am sending you my condolonces and please do not worry when you have to post. It is not a race and I really and truly appreciate anything I receive. Even a card will do for me. Thank you so much for thinking about me during your tough times. Will post photo when I know how. Sorry.... thanks once again. ciao

janedennis 02-12-2010 09:12 AM

Since there is so much hype on posting when received, i want to let my secret angel know that the package arrived, and it says do not open until Valentines day, so didnt. Cant post about what i can see!!Looking forward to it. Have been moving into different place since our accident and it has been hectic to say the least but am happy with my new place and will have more room to sew and create. As for my package to my secret angel its on its way. Happy Valentine's Day Everyone.