Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

laparshall 02-13-2010 03:16 PM

Star: I am all for going to the fabric store. We can leave instructions wtih him, and go to the fabric store, and when we return, maybe he will have beautiful gardens planted.

My Angel just keeps those surprises coming. I am almost out of breath from anticipation. She sure is a wonderful Angel. I am loving all of the attention she has been showering me with.Thanks Angel :P :P
Linda

laparshall 02-13-2010 03:20 PM

karielt:
Good for you getting a wonderful Valentines gift.
You received some great valentines fabrics. And you will be thinking about your angel when those flowers bloom too. They will be beautiful.

PuffinGin 02-13-2010 03:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I got a wonderful package from my angel today. Inside was a pretty card and multiple wrapped packages. After charging my camera batteries and taking a picture of the pretty wrapped packages, I opened them to find lots of fun things -- a cool angel with a message on her skirt, retro hot pink and orange buttons instructing me to Celebrate Love, beaded wall hanging saying "Celebrate" and a star-shaped Post-Its. Oh, and Extra Dark truffles. Perfect gifts in celebration of Valentine's Day, which is also the day DH and I became engaged (32 years ago). I guess I'll share the truffles with DH but, thank goodness, he doesn't like dark chocolate nearly as much as I do.

Thank you so much my Dear Angel. I love my presents.

Pictures:

Pretty wrapped presents
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62[/ATTACH]

Nifty gifts
[ATTACH=CONFIG]63[/ATTACH]

SaraSewing 02-13-2010 03:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yippee! I got a valentines pkg. Just too good; a pattern for a table topper AND the fabric to make it. Sorry, but I won't get it done for this year (tee Hee). And chocolate crunch hearts. I opened them before I even looked into the fabric since I have to wait for dinner tonight with hubby. Thank you, Fuzzy Angel. Hope you get good carma for being so kind.

Pattern WITH fabric to make it, and nibbles!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]72[/ATTACH]

karielt 02-13-2010 04:06 PM

Love that heart material!

SaraSewing 02-13-2010 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by karielt
Love that heart material!

The pattern is so cute I may try it with other seasons too!

brushandthimble 02-13-2010 04:24 PM

Happy Valentines to all! What great gifts we have all given and received:)

sewjoyce 02-13-2010 04:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a package today from my SQA!! -- but she is really sneaky! She ordered some things from a company and had them mail it to me!! Inside was a Feb. candle mat kit (it's so cute) along with a pattern for a Redwork "Renuzit" Doll. The company is called Pearl Louise Designs and both of these are her patterns. I love them both!!

Thank you SEW much!!!! :D :D

STAR 02-13-2010 05:56 PM

look at the BEAUTIFUL fabric!!! and all the candy, you girls better watch out for Darlene,LOL

mjsylvstr 02-13-2010 06:21 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Hubby and I arrived home from vacation this afternoon...and I went to the PO and lookie, lookie what I found there for me.....

Thank you Angel......there are so many goodies, where do I start......

the first picture is a crafty item for me ...called...."tis the season"..I do have a bit of time to get that one finished.....although it looks like such fun, I am sure that I will get started on it much sooner.

next.......along with that came a Valentine Teddy....isn't he adorable???

I know that I will not be able to wear this adorable apron this 2/14, but next year, I will be well suited for the holiday.....

Haven't yet decided about the Charms..but they are great and I know that I will find the exact pattern with which to use them.

OK...now.......the next two are wrapped so I will hold off until tomorrow morning to open them up.....

I love the "batting-wrapping"....tomorrow will reveal what is concealed inside !

and....if I can hold off until then..........I will open the pretty package for my
B-day...

I will take pics as soon as I open them up and be sure to get them online for all to see.

Thank you Angel, I love them all.......MaryJane

for the crafty me !!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]146[/ATTACH]

A Teddy for my Heart
[ATTACH=CONFIG]147[/ATTACH]

the makings for a Valentine apron
[ATTACH=CONFIG]148[/ATTACH]