Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

tlrnhi 02-11-2010 05:10 AM

Look at all the goodies everyone is getting!

Knot Sew 02-11-2010 05:59 AM

I really thought I had a package lol... My daughter had some order sent here because her neighborhood is not safe :oops: :oops: She would never see the packages...big sale at LLbean

I love seeing all the valentine goodies, Big hugs and smiles for all. :-D :D and Happy Valentines day to all the angels and anglees ;-)

sandpat 02-11-2010 06:24 AM

HOw nice that you got that great surprize package from LLBean Ruth...I would claim it as mine... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And tru....*shaking head*...must have been lack of sleep, either that or just darn extremely poor judgement.... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grama Lehr 02-11-2010 07:29 AM

Look at all of the pretty fabric! and candy!! whooo-hoo!! You guys are getting all sorts of great stuff!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ANGELS!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Oklahoma Lightning 02-11-2010 08:06 AM

For you that haven't sent something for VT day because it wouldn't get there in time, do it anyway. Mine will go out today but I am hope she enjoy it when it gets there.
I am getting back in the swing before next weeks PT in case it slow me to a stop. I started on my ST Paddy day stuff and Easter. I wake up in a go get it done mood that been missing for months. Feel like I want to get a lot done today even if it snows. No big deal right.

sewjoyce 02-11-2010 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by Oklahoma Lightning
For you that haven't sent something for VT day because it wouldn't get there in time, do it anyway. Mine will go out today but I am hope she enjoy it when it gets there.
I am getting back in the swing before next weeks PT in case it slow me to a stop. I started on my ST Paddy day stuff and Easter. I wake up in a go get it done mood that been missing for months. Feel like I want to get a lot done today even if it snows. No big deal right.

Yeah -- what's a little snow??? :lol: :lol: :lol: How long 'til Spring???? :shock:

Darlene loves Chocolates 02-11-2010 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce

Originally Posted by Oklahoma Lightning

Yeah -- what's a little snow??? :lol: :lol: :lol: How long 'til Spring???? :shock:

WHO SAID CHOCOLATE EASTER EGGS?????

Gramakitten 02-11-2010 09:02 AM

Oh my gosh, my angel did it again. Another BEAUTIFUL cd of songs. I am listing to it as I type. THANK YOU ANGEL.
Wouldn;t you know the first song is about angels. THANKS THANKS Kathi

chewboo 02-11-2010 09:05 AM

how lucky are you to get those very special cds

Gramakitten 02-11-2010 10:03 AM

It sure makes me feel special. I just love that my angel can sing AND play the piano at the same time. I have always wanted to play, but sing, not on your life. I sure think that this angel board is the most ANGELIC thing that I have been in. I believe in angels you know. :!: