Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

STAR 02-08-2010 06:14 PM

yes that is great also, just so they know

dojo36 02-08-2010 06:17 PM

makes me think well, they shouldn't have joined in the first place if they didn't intend to do it right. or if they're tired of it and want out, then just say so to kwhite. i'm putting it bluntly but that's just the way i am.
donna

ligia 02-08-2010 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by dojo36
they shouldn't have joined in the first place if they didn't intend to do it right. or if they're tired of it and want out, then just say so to kwhite.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

STAR 02-08-2010 06:58 PM

well lets ask the boss!

K- are you having trouble reaching any of these MIA angels?

or any angelees?

janedennis 02-08-2010 07:04 PM

Just wanted to put my two cents in. I am one of those that hasnt sent it yet, life got in the way big time and will catch up. No one knows what it is like until you walk a mile in their shoes. I also was in a quilt group and had a secret sister that never sent me a thing, later find out that she was on her death bed boy did I feel bad. Later had another one and she was fantastic so things happen good and bad and if you feel bad send something to one of those that didnt get anything, that is what happened to me. It made me really think about things. Secret sister it is on its way Will explain at the end

STAR 02-08-2010 07:07 PM

Thanx janedennis!! this is good to know!! as long as K is in the loop I think it will all work out! I hope everything is going better for you or will real soon!

janedennis 02-08-2010 07:09 PM

Yes things are improving more each day and hope to be back to normal soon. Sure hope the rest of the year is a little better. It is not easy to be disabled. Thanks for caring

sewnsewer2 02-08-2010 09:06 PM

I'm so thankful my angelee posts everytime she gets a gift from me, because my secret santa never said a word and I sent her a really nice package; it kinda hurt.

tlrnhi 02-08-2010 09:24 PM

Thank you my angel!
I love the Valentine Card you sent!
THANK YOU!!!!

gramqlts 02-08-2010 09:50 PM

I agree....I sent two packages out so far and only one that was posted was the second one I sent. Makes me wander if she got the first one or not. I have Valentine package ready to go but snowed in so angel may get it late....sorry.

I received one at Christmas from my angel but did not get one last month on my birthday. But I noticed someone else with January birthday got birthday and valentines combined so not worrying about it.

I just enjoy doing this and seeing everyone's neat gifts or reading about them for those like me who are too dumb to post pics. I finally got a digital camera but too dumb to know how to post pics (hook it up to computer). My daughter gave me a digital key chain that I can go in and downloads pics on and too dumb to figure out how to load it. I tried to get my other daughter to do it for me and she said no as it took too long for her to do hers that she got. (the selfish brat) (lol). After all I raised her and fed her and schooled her....least she could do is help her old iliterate (sorry, can't spell either) mom out. Smile.

I think we have some fabulous angels on here tho and promise to post in writing everything I get til I can get my other daughter over here to teach me how to post pics.