Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

ligia 02-08-2010 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Knot Sew
I have heard from my angel once

Knot Sew,

I havent heard from mine yet but Karin asked if I received my parcel - perhaps it has been held on customs.
Itīll make here and will make me very happy for sure :-D

What truly bugs me is the lack of word
from my Angelee to whom I sent something mid-January.

I think she gave QB up.

STAR 02-08-2010 12:48 PM

Linda!! What a great present! you are now prepared for your retreat! can't wait to see what you do with that beautiful jelly roll!

KGoodhand 02-08-2010 01:25 PM

I have heard from my Angel once as well! I love the book she sent! My angel is not on much anymore either, or at least doesn't post a lot right now. I will keep on sending because we all know things happen when we least expect them to!
A simple card can work wonders!

laparshall 02-08-2010 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by STAR
Linda!! What a great present! you are now prepared for your retreat! can't wait to see what you do with that beautiful jelly roll!

I was shocked when I opened my present. I cannot wait to go to the retreat and figure out what I am going to do. I will post whatever I get done.

STAR 02-08-2010 01:52 PM

I bet you were I would have been to! It was well worth that extra time you had to sit and look at the box,LOL
i bet you never would have guessed what was in there

MNQuilter 02-08-2010 02:10 PM

It's fun to see everything everyone is getting. I posted a little package off to my angelee today.

Crafty1 02-08-2010 02:36 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I received a package today! Love Love Love the two FQ's, a crocheted heart and yummy chocolates! Now, inquiring minds want to know, how do you know that Ferrero Rocher are my all time favorite chocolates!!! :D :thumbup: :lol: I have been in love with them since since I don't know when but I get them all the time! I used to crochet and having the heart you made I will always treasure! Thank you sew much to my SQA!

Grama Lehr 02-08-2010 02:39 PM

Lucky you!! I wonder how the angels figure out which chocolate is our very favorite?? Nice FQ's.....I really like the heart. I'm worried about putting something that I made in a package.
What if she just hates it?? :oops: :roll: ;)

Crafty1 02-08-2010 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
Lucky you!! I wonder how the angels figure out which chocolate is our very favorite?? Nice FQ's.....I really like the heart. I'm worried about putting something that I made in a package.
What if she just hates it?? :oops: :roll: ;)

Hehehe, everyone here was saying the same thing, how does she know.... To me, anything handmade is a real treasure, it's the thought that counts! I still get nervous about sending gifts to my family and friends.

OdessaQuilts 02-08-2010 03:26 PM

Wow PuffinGin, that sounds like a cool project. You'll have to show us what you make! I'm sure your Angel is very creative ... of course she is! She Quilts!!!!

Let us know how your "project" is going!

Odessa