Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

OdessaQuilts 02-08-2010 03:29 PM

Dear Angel,

Thank you for the lovely card, red carnation fabric and angel decorations. I don't know yet what I will make with it, but my brain is working overtime to come up with a project for that material. I didn't have anything quite like it in my stash ... now, I'll just have to go buy more to go with it so my "project" will look special!

This is such a fun swap!

Odessa

Ninnie 02-08-2010 03:30 PM

3 Attachment(s)
DH just came in with the mail, and I got a box from my Wonderful Secret Angel!!! So many goodies. 2FQ, I spread it out so you could see how pretty the flowers are!! I just love it!!! also a clipholder, boy do I need that to help put my watch on!! And 2 beautiful squares!!!! I love them! And candy!! I will have to hide it from myself! :lol: :lol: And the little M&M opens up and has a little bear inside, too cute!! Thank you SQA!!! You are the best SQA there is!!!

Dawn Hendrix 02-08-2010 03:32 PM

man o man that rose fabric is SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! Lucky you

Ninnie 02-08-2010 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Dawn Hendrix
man o man that rose fabric is SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! Lucky you

I know, I am going to take it to Mary Jo's with me the next time I go. maybe i will find more!! I just love it! :-D :-D

SulaBug 02-08-2010 03:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh My!! :D Everyone is getting such nice things from their SQA's. Our mail carrier just brought me another package from my SQA, for Valentine's Day!! I am going to save it until Sunday, to open. Thank you so much to one of the very "BEST ANGEL'S" there is!! :thumbup: I just LOVE you!! :D

Valentine's gift from my SQA.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15376[/ATTACH]

dojo36 02-08-2010 04:58 PM

i too am concerned about my angelee receiving what i've sent for valentine's day. i mailed it a week ago today and of course it's sent priority mail so i can't imagine that she hasn't received it but i've seen nothing about it online. i wish everybody would post immediately when they receivethings.
donna

Chele 02-08-2010 05:10 PM

I'm sorry some of your angelees aren't responding. I'm sure they are thrilled with what you've sent. You know you made their day! Maybe the mail was delayed or life got in the way. Just know your gift was cherished! If you haven't said thank you for a gift you've received I'm callin' your mama! LOL!

chewboo 02-08-2010 05:27 PM

ladies i just took a look at the santa opening and noticed that several of the girls neverposted there either

STAR 02-08-2010 06:04 PM

I just wonder why people don't post these things even if there is no pic?? I get so excited when i do swaps and get gifts that I just want to show EVERYONE!

But then I do feel a bit disapointed when people don't always share the stuff that I sent to them. kind of a downer and makes me wonder if they really liked it or not.

well to my person who has posted thank you's and pics i really appreciate you and am glad that you like your gifts!

chewboo 02-08-2010 06:12 PM

many dont understand gownloading pics but a thank you and a list would really be nice