Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

gramqlts 02-08-2010 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
I'm so thankful my angelee posts everytime she gets a gift from me, because my secret santa never said a word and I sent her a really nice package; it kinda hurt.

Sewnsewer2.....I didn't think mine got hers either but found her post on an entirely different section than all the rest. Maybe this happened.

gramqlts 02-08-2010 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by janedennis
Yes things are improving more each day and hope to be back to normal soon. Sure hope the rest of the year is a little better. It is not easy to be disabled. Thanks for caring

Keep up the faith gal. This year will be better and better for you. God has a plan for you sweety. You're in my prayers!

sewnsewer2 02-08-2010 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by gramqlts

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
I'm so thankful my angelee posts everytime she gets a gift from me, because my secret santa never said a word and I sent her a really nice package; it kinda hurt.

Sewnsewer2.....I didn't think mine got hers either but found her post on an entirely different section than all the rest. Maybe this happened.

Thanks, but I don't think so. I looked. She is very seldom on anymore either. I think only has 50 posts or so. Oh well, life goes on.
At least my angelee appreciates it. :D

aussie croydon 02-09-2010 01:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you so much Secret Quilt Angel I received a lovely parcel in the mail today.
In the parcel was a lovely homemade card and two pieces of fabric which will be useful for future projects.
Thanks again Cheers Jackie.

My secret quilt angel present
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14325[/ATTACH]

aussie croydon 02-09-2010 02:15 AM

I thought I would let my Quilt Angel know that I have updated my profile.
Cheers Jackie

Knot Sew 02-09-2010 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by dojo36
makes me think well, they shouldn't have joined in the first place if they didn't intend to do it right. or if they're tired of it and want out, then just say so to kwhite. i'm putting it bluntly but that's just the way i am.
donna

I agree 100%. I have a lot of things not ok in my life right now, but I have obligations and will go on or drop out.....I like plain talk, sorry if you are sick, but we are not mind readers. It hurts when you are left out and it has nothing to do with gifts. A post card is easy

sandpat 02-09-2010 05:48 AM

I struggle with the whole concept of joining something then not following through for whatever reason.

I truly do understand and sympathize with folks who have things happen to them through no fault of their own and afterall...this is only a hobby...lets face it, and truly not as important as health issues, family and a whole host of other things. Now with that being said....I also firmly believe that if you can't/won't follow through that you have a moral obligation to "officially" drop out and make sure that the "organizers" know so that they can make other arrangements.

Now..so you don't misunderstand...my angel did send me a package in and I loved and appreciated it, so I'm not saying or implying anything bad about my angel...I have a sweetie! :D

lfw045 02-09-2010 05:50 AM

Nothing quite as satisfying as emptying out your change box and spending it on your Angelee!!!!!

After all, it is more blessed to give than it is to receive and I will appreciate my SQA whether she sends me anything else or not!

Gramakitten 02-09-2010 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by laparshall

Originally Posted by STAR
Linda!! What a great present! you are now prepared for your retreat! can't wait to see what you do with that beautiful jelly roll!

I was shocked when I opened my present. I cannot wait to go to the retreat and figure out what I am going to do. I will post whatever I get done.

Linda what retreat are you going to? I love to retreat.

Knot Sew 02-09-2010 06:43 AM

I am tired of trying to make my posts understood. I have sent my anglee a card and she has to post or I am stopping mailing.

I am happy with my angel. I do not NEED gifts. A card now and then would surfise.
I am happy my fellow quilters are content with everything and commiserate with those who are not :shock: :shock: :shock:
This is my last post on this subject. If anyone wants the last word go for it..