Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Grama Lehr 02-04-2010 07:46 AM

What part of the country? The Lehr clan is a BIG one.

3incollege 02-04-2010 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
3incollege -- That angel figurine looks like what my guardian angel must be--the angel of chocolate! Are those quilted earrings?

Nancy, the earrings are baked clay. There are 2 pairs of the same however differant colors. They are so tiny and adorable. My family guards the chocolate because I'm diebetic, and I can be bad.

sewnsewer2 02-04-2010 08:40 AM

Thank you to my angelee for updating your profile :-D

I'm not picky either but am alergic to perfumes. Love scented body washes tho. :D

Gramakitten 02-04-2010 09:20 AM

I'm not to good at the computer. But I did get a Great package from my angel today. She is hopping around Florida, must be on vacation. I don't know hop to post them (The pictures) on this board. Haven;t figured that out yet. But I posted them in pictures. THANK YOU ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the best.

Gramakitten 02-04-2010 09:24 AM

Grama Lehr, we live in Michigan. Cindys' DIL is in Arizona. Not to good for a Gramma that is getting her first and it will be a GIRL. She has only boys.

laparshall 02-04-2010 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by GladGrams
. . .I am not sure how to update the SQA profile so I shall post something here and hope she gets it.

Good to hear that you finally got your package from your SQA.

To update your profile, just go to the top of the screen and click on "My Profile" it will take you to your profile and you can then edit it.

laparshall

Darlene loves Chocolates 02-04-2010 12:36 PM

Can I be early, as I am sometimes forgetful....

*****CHOCOLATE KISSES*****
FOR THE ALL THE ANGELS,
you and you and you too!!!!

Happy Sweetheart Day!!!!!

sewnsewer2 02-04-2010 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Darlene loves Chocolates

FOR THE ALL THE ANGELS,

You too Darlene!

karielt 02-04-2010 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Darlene loves Chocolates

FOR THE ALL THE ANGELS,

I call it Single Awarness day and go buy myself a bag a chocolate and a piece of jewelry (I love jewelry). :thumbup:

But to all of you lucky people Happy Heart day!

Chrys 02-04-2010 01:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
oh, my "Sweet" Angel sent me some goodies for Valentine's day! :) Such a cute Pooh card, a fun heart FQ, adorable scissors!, another Schnibbles pattern (which I want to do asap!)...she also sent some white chocolate peppermint fruit (YUM) and she even sent lollipops for my boys! Oh, thank you so much!!!!!! You are too Sweet!!!! :) :) :)