Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

dojo36 02-03-2010 05:23 PM

i mailed my angelee a valentine package on monday this week. hope she likes it all.

tlrnhi 02-03-2010 05:26 PM

Look at all those goodies!
I have to get to the post office today to get something out.
I will be late getting it delivered, but what else is new? lol

sewnsewer2 02-03-2010 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Look at all those goodies!
I have to get to the post office today to get something out.
I will be late getting it delivered, but what else is new? lol

Terri you still have "babies" on the brain so that's a good excuse for you. :lol: BTW how are they doing now?

Minnie 02-03-2010 06:15 PM

I wish I had a camera.....I got another pkg today from my SQA...She is the sweetest thing.....I got a note pad with hearts at the top, a cute little ruller from NoveltyQuitFabric.com, a piece of "Raggedy Ann Mini Plaid" fabric by Simon & Schuster and nice card.....I am a very lucky Angeleeeeeeeee........I just want to say thank you very much for spoiling me.....

jnebug 02-03-2010 06:42 PM

I mailed my SQA;s parcel on Monday hope she gets it by Valentines Day.Will keep checking to see if she does.You's all have lovely angels.

Catlady 02-03-2010 06:56 PM

a note to my angel. I updated my profile. Hope it helps.
I wish I could send pictures but I don't have a digital
camera. I could take pictures with a regular camera, and
then scan it, but I don't know how to make that show up
here. Any suggestions?? I do try and send a thank you
message right away though.
I finished the quilt top with the fish fabric I received
from my angel. It turned out really nice. Hope the
recipient likes it, but won't find that out til Christmas.
Thank you so much angel.
Catlady

sewnsewer2 02-03-2010 07:11 PM

Thanks Catlady, mine is updated too.

Anyone else updated their profiles?

STAR 02-03-2010 07:15 PM

I added to my profile just a bit when we started. but I did give my angel alot of info.

not to my person- pkg going out tomorrow!!

chewboo 02-03-2010 07:23 PM

i just updated some am also getting a package out to my angelee soon

gramqlts 02-03-2010 08:09 PM

Like the idea "How about as a reminder, everyone up date their profiles." I went in and updated my profile. I have not posted any pics yet....only had old fashioned camera, scanner (that is not hooked up yet and still do not know how to use), but friend Chrickette gave me her digital camera when she got new one at Christmas and as soon as I figure out how to use it and post pics I will start.

Overall, I love everything except strong smelling stuff due to breathing alergies. I have sent my Angel two packages so far and hopefully will get another one off for Valentines Day as I already been shopping for it. Love seeing everyone's posts and pics. Some really great Angels out there....not matter what you call them, their color or locations.

Also I like the idea of a homemade block each month....tho I am still working full time and behind all the time on everything so not sure if I will be able to do this or not. Maybe 2-3 blocks each few months????