Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

wvdek 03-19-2010 06:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you SQA for my very unexpected and much appreciated box of goodies.

I love the Irish dirt. I will take it to our next Master Gardener meeting and show them all. We have some good Irish folk in the club who actually own the pub in town. Oh man, their stew and corned beef sand. are the best!

The fabric is cute as can be as are the buttons and charm. The wall hanging I will have done and use next year. Perfect for the little space in my kitchen. And of course for the dollar bill that I will never be poor.

Thank you for your kindness and generosity. I pray you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy this great weather. :wink:

Leota 03-19-2010 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by wvdek
Thank you SQA for my very unexpected and much appreciated box of goodies.

I love the Irish dirt. I will take it to our next Master Gardener meeting and show them all. We have some good Irish folk in the club who actually own the pub in town. Oh man, their stew and corned beef sand. are the best!

The fabric is cute as can be as are the buttons and charm. The wall hanging I will have done and use next year. Perfect for the little space in my kitchen. And of course for the dollar bill that I will never be poor.

Love the dirt and you realize that you can never spend the dollar :D

Thank you for your kindness and generosity. I pray you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy this great weather. :wink:

dannypanny 03-19-2010 11:33 PM

I have had problems with server and now I am back on line.... Yippie...
OK here goes....... I have received not one BUT two gifts from my SQA!!!!! one was for St valentines and the other was for St Patrick.. Will post photoes later. But I just had to let my SQA know that she made me very very happy with her thoughtfulness.... Thank you......

laparshall 03-20-2010 01:49 AM

I just spent so much time catching up with all of the posts. For some reason I dropped off receiving notices of this thread. I got notices of others, just not this one.
But in the meantime, oh what fun surprises everyone has been receiving. So much spoiling going on and great ideas too.
What a nice group of angels we have among us.

Knot Sew 03-20-2010 04:18 AM

Today is a special holiday to me....its the first day of spring. I can't send you all a gift but a big hug will have to do...and congrats on the special gifts some of you have received :hunf: :mrgreen:

kwhite 03-20-2010 04:56 AM

Knot Sew I think your spring will be very bright.

lfw045 03-20-2010 05:01 AM

Thanks for the hug, Knot Sew...I needed that! :^)

montanaquilter 03-20-2010 07:05 AM

wvdek-what an awesome and inventive gift you received!! that is just too cool! our angels are so creative, it has been awesome to see everyone's gifts

SaraSewing 03-20-2010 07:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Angel, you are just too generous! I received another pkg today (from connecting threads). It was a quilt journal (how did you know that I need that. I have lots of photos of quilts, but haven't organized them - YET) And a plaque. It's going above the door to my sewing room. Thank you. Yesterday was a hard day for me between kid matters and work. But it sure ended great!

quilt addict 03-20-2010 07:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a wonderful card and gift from my SQA. It is a very cute pillow form that I am going to stuff right away. Thanks so much, it is very cute. :D

Great pillow panel and needles
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18880[/ATTACH]