Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Crafty1 02-18-2010 06:42 AM

Good luck Karen on the interview, keeping my fingers crossed! Thank you so much for all your hard work!

tlrnhi 02-18-2010 06:43 AM

WOW!! That sure is alot of fabric!
WOOHOO!!!

Esqmommy...FIND YOUR CAMERA!!
I want to see those socks!! Are you going to model them??

And yes...a HUGE thank you to KWhite for doing this.
I'm sure there are reasons why some aren't posting and as some have said...they may have posted in the wrong thread...those things happen.

Now, I need to get something together for my Angel before I get everything packed away! Hmm....what shall I find in my room? Anyone want to come help me look? :) :) :)

brushandthimble 02-18-2010 06:45 AM

I am a fan of Kaffe Fasset fabrics, so I am in love with the blue strippy one the black and purple.
Great gifts from everyone's Angele's.
Hugs to all Angels and Angelee's :)

Chrys 02-18-2010 06:57 AM

I want to thank my Angel for the sweet card I recieved this week. In it she put in some quilt label stickers (for my personal shipping or labeling purposes) :) She also wrote a very sweet letter to me telling me a bit about herself. So nice to know a bit about her! Thank you! :) :)

Also, I haven't seen my Angelee post about the package I sent her last week for V-day, but with all the storms around the country, I'm not yet worried about it. I do hope she likes everything!

SaraSewing 02-18-2010 07:10 AM

My angelee is the greatest! She posts as soon as she gets something, even a card. Glad I can be a part of her life! And as for my angel, thank you, thankyou, I love my surprises!

Baren*eh*ked_canadian 02-18-2010 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Knot Sew

Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian

Originally Posted by Knot Sew
Ok I got a lovely gift and card today from the state of Washington
It is signed quilting sister..... Someone is playing tricks, but I love it. I feel like a kid on their birthday. Who ever you are I love you and wish I could give you a big hug. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D The pattern is called Blossoms and butterflies....the middle fabric is about 2 yards the other two about a half yard. I am a lucky lady to have such friends

OMG, OMG, OMG, please tell me there's something written on the selvage of that orange fabric on the right. That is beautiful!

sorry no salvage on it. the middle piece is hoffmam of CA if that helps

Ok, I'll look it up, maybe it's from the same collection. Thanks!

jamh 02-18-2010 12:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
WOW! I just got a surprise on my steps today! I just posted pic's from the other gift! Im gonna be so spoiled!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: What great goodies?? My SQA is the best! Thank you Thank you

Grama Lehr 02-18-2010 12:23 PM

How cute! The little angel is so special!! Really nice surprise!!

chewboo 02-18-2010 02:20 PM

somehow i lost this site---k good luck with the job sounds like you are excited about it

wichypoo 02-18-2010 03:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey all, I thought my Angel was done for February but this is what I got in the mail the Friday before Valentines. Thank you so much you are very kind. I appreciate the effort you put into your cards and gift. :-D Karen
psss....noone has ever made me anything so this was soooo coool for me. I had to call my husband to tell him about it right away.. :lol: k