Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Sugarpumpkin 02-18-2010 03:39 PM

what beautiful fabric and an adorable card!

Leota 02-18-2010 05:05 PM

I got a cute little card with a bunny on it and a message that said a package would be coming my way which would include valentine goodies :D I have the sweetest Angel... so there :P
:D

mcdaniel023 02-18-2010 05:10 PM

Karen,
Thanks so much for doing this. It is fun being the Angelee and more fun being the angel.
GOOD LUCK on the job interview. I have my fingers crossed and said a little prayer.
Deb

Janstar 02-18-2010 05:15 PM

Good luck on your job interveiw Karen! I've got applications out everywhere and so far no interveiws.

kwhite 02-18-2010 05:37 PM

I have been unemployed for 14 months now. I am ready to get back on the train. Truthfully I would love to stay home and sew for the rest of my life but i feel guilty not adding to the household income. I have held off the guilt train this long but now it is time. So tomorrow at 8:00 AM I will be on PSU campus interviewing for a software support position. OK quilt Angels get out your very best quilt and wrap it around the God of your choice and whisper encouraging words into his ear for me.

sewjoyce 02-18-2010 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by kwhite
I have been unemployed for 14 months now. I am ready to get back on the train. Truthfully I would love to stay home and sew for the rest of my life but i feel guilty not adding to the household income. I have held off the guilt train this long but now it is time. So tomorrow at 8:00 AM I will be on PSU campus interviewing for a software support position. OK quilt Angels get out your very best quilt and wrap it around the God of your choice and whisper encouraging words into his ear for me.

You got it, kid!! Here's hoping and praying you get the job if you want it!! :D :D

Redgo243 02-18-2010 05:44 PM

Good Thursday Everyone!!!
Just wanted to let my Angel know that I received my Valentines package yesterday. I got busy last night and forgot to post. Sorry!!! It came at a wonderul time. I found out yesterday that my job could go to part time or not exist. So it was great to come home and find a pick me up.
I love the fat quarters they are so pretty. I also got a cutter and a thread cutter. You don't know how much I need that. I also got chocolate which help sooth my feelings after yesterday.
Just wanted to tell you Thanks and you really made my day.
Cynthia

sharon b 02-18-2010 05:50 PM

GOOD LUCK tomorrow on the interview :thumbup:

sandpat 02-18-2010 06:03 PM

Good luck on your interview K....I dug out that quilt and I'm putting on the chapstick so I can really whisper for you!

SaraSewing 02-18-2010 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by kwhite
OK quilt Angels get out your very best quilt and wrap it around the God of your choice and whisper encouraging words into his ear for me.

We have a Budda guy that has a crystal ball thing that shoots electricity designs. We turn him on for luck. He's on for YOU!!