Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Grama Lehr 02-19-2010 08:58 AM

Peanut or plain?

Grama Lehr 02-19-2010 08:58 AM

Peanut or plain?

Knot Sew 02-19-2010 10:15 AM

I just mailed out a package to my anglee :thumbup: :thumbup: I hope she likes it and posts

jnebug 02-19-2010 10:26 AM

Well I wish I was your anglee as I know I would like it!! :-) :-) :-)

CajunQuilter2 02-19-2010 10:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well even though my SQA sent this a few weeks back I am just getting it as I am with my hubby in South Carolina while he is working on a project here. So I had my son send it off to me. I have posted a picture and if I added something she did not send my apologies as I had 3 squishys all around the same time and my son opened them to let me know what was in them, only when he sent them to me he put everything together and he could not remember what was in which squishy.
Anyway--- I just love everything--thank you so much SQA. Can't wait to try out something in the book called "Rectangle Pizzazz". And the tropical fish fabric has dolphins in it which I am a hugh fan of dolphins, I have a rather large collection of them. Cute valentine fabric and ofcourse some yummies.

Grama Lehr 02-19-2010 10:42 AM

How cool is that?? I love the lavender printed fabric, or is that white fabric with a lavender print?? :oops: Cute little print, sort of a 50's style. Lucky Angel!

Oklahoma Lightning 02-19-2010 11:07 AM

I wanted to thank my SA for my birthday gift. The grand babies have been really sick. RSV,strepthroath,ear infection and tonsil problems in the 2 1/2 yr old. RVS and ear infection in the 7 month old. So, Mom and Grandma been ready tied up. Aurora the 2 yr old won't let anyone but Grandma near her. So, I had her while Mom handles the baby. Between breathing treatments,rocking and trying to get fluids down, I forgot my birthday. But I was putting things up last night and saw my gift so I opened it. My son bring the kids over for me to care for as Mom is sick so I will get him to take a picture and I will post it this evening. I got strep I am sure but DIL is sicker then me so I will hung in there.

Grama Lehr 02-19-2010 11:29 AM

Oh.........that's so sad! I hope that all of you feel better real soon!

KGoodhand 02-19-2010 12:06 PM

I just wanted to let me SQA know that I did indeed get my package! Thank you so much! I feel very spoiled!!!!
I will post a picture in the next day or two of all my goodies! My daughter is having a sleepover birthday party tonight so I am not sure how much I will be on the computer!!! Wish me luck!
And again thank you so much Angel! I love it all!!! You are the best!!!
Kendra

STAR 02-19-2010 01:19 PM

Cajun- to help with the confusion the salt water taffy and the dutch fabric were from me, they went along with your Jan doll quilt.

At least he sent it all to you!!