Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

MNQuilter 02-19-2010 03:16 PM

I got a package! I got a package! Thank you so much Angel! It has a small table topper, chocolate, a reed diffuser, candy hearts, a little box templates and embroidary floss! I'll pull out the camera and take a picture later tonight. It is all so sweet! Thank you!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

lfw045 02-19-2010 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Oklahoma Lightning
I wanted to thank my SA for my birthday gift. The grand babies have been really sick. RSV,strepthroath,ear infection and tonsil problems in the 2 1/2 yr old. RVS and ear infection in the 7 month old. So, Mom and Grandma been ready tied up. Aurora the 2 yr old won't let anyone but Grandma near her. So, I had her while Mom handles the baby. Between breathing treatments,rocking and trying to get fluids down, I forgot my birthday. But I was putting things up last night and saw my gift so I opened it. My son bring the kids over for me to care for as Mom is sick so I will get him to take a picture and I will post it this evening. I got strep I am sure but DIL is sicker then me so I will hung in there.

Please get some antibiotics for the strep.......untreated strep can lead to serious complications......please take care of you too! ....

CajunQuilter2 02-19-2010 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by STAR
Cajun- to help with the confusion the salt water taffy and the dutch fabric were from me, they went along with your Jan doll quilt.

At least he sent it all to you!!

Oh Star thank you thank you---my son he tried. I called to ask him and he could not remember. So a great big THANK YOU for it, I just love that dutch fabric along with the xtra fabric that was in my doll quilt that you sent.

Janstar 02-19-2010 05:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I must have the best angel ever! I got another B-day present today. A nice card and the prettiest dark blue earrings in a little silver bag! So pretty, I'm going to wear them out to dinner with my DH tomarrow. Thankyou so very much angel of mine. You are spoiling me! I love it!! LOL!!

Birthday card and earrings.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]13892[/ATTACH]

SulaBug 02-19-2010 05:26 PM

Jan..........your earrings are beautiful!! :-) Your Angel is spoiling you for sure. I have to admitt that my Angel has spoiled me rotten!! Have a nice dinner for your Birthday.
:D :D :D :D

quiltwoman 02-20-2010 05:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I finally found the camera cord. My SQA sent this last week. Check out all my wonderful goodies! I can't wait to use the heart shaped pins :wink:

SQA Goodies
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14430[/ATTACH]

pinkypig 02-20-2010 05:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
thank you Secret Buddy!!!! EVERYTHING in the package is "usable" for me, love the valentine fabric (gona make placemats i think...maybe a runner....wall hanging...decisions decisions) to answer your question "what is my favorite candy...give me chocolate and NOBODY gets hurt-LOL at the moment my favorite is weight watchers mints. the key chain is cool, too. thanks again for the lovely gifts

lovely gifts from my SQA
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14503[/ATTACH]

montanaquilter 02-20-2010 07:12 AM

wonderful gifts!! i am especially loving all the valentine fabric that everyone is getting. i can't wait to find a project for my fabric!

sewnsewer2 02-20-2010 07:35 AM

There will be a lot of sewing with all these beautiful fabrics ya'll are receiving.

My angelee will recieve somethng from me every month. I am always looking for things for her.

MNQuilter 02-20-2010 08:17 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is the picture of all my goodies from my angel. I was so tired last night that I didn't get it loaded.

Everything together
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14490[/ATTACH]

Here are the templates closer up. I'm sure I'll be asking for assistance with these later!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14492[/ATTACH]