Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Janstar 02-20-2010 10:15 PM

Wonderful gifts everyone!

Knot Sew 02-21-2010 04:25 AM

Pocoellie......I love the fabrics you got. Nice bright colors......i love dove bars :thumbup: :wink: :lol:

STAR 02-21-2010 04:27 AM

DOVE is the best! That is the only plain milk chocolate that I really love, just melts in your mouth!!

Barbm 02-21-2010 04:33 AM

I found my candy bar, the gremlins moved it. It was hiding behind a Singer tin collectible I have. Found it because the gremlins moved my machine oil and I needed to oil my machine. But I found that too. Hope the gremlins are done in my room. I'm losing valuable sewing time looking for things- I get sidetracked with looking at books and fabric. I even found some orphan blocks that once I laid them out, looks like just an afternoon and I could have 2 lap tops. So- are they UFO's if you didn't know they were there?

pocoellie 02-21-2010 04:43 AM

Knot Sew-I love everything, especially the doggy fabrics, I forgot to mention that they're 1/2 yard pieces. I think I'm going to mix them with some other doggy fabrics to make a quilt to donate to the local Humane Society for their annual fund raiser. Thanks again so much my Secret Angel.

tlrnhi 02-21-2010 05:07 AM

Esqmommy.....I'm glad you finally found your camera!
Those socks are sooo cute!

Everyone is getting such wonderful things!
I'm loving all that I'm seeing!

Knot Sew 02-21-2010 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by STAR
DOVE is the best! That is the only plain milk chocolate that I really love, just melts in your mouth!!

Hershey bliss is also good.....I only eat milk choclate :thumbup:

grammo013 02-21-2010 11:11 AM

I forgot all about saving my Valentine package. Found it in room this morning. What a wonderful surprise. There was a heart box of chocolates (needed that I had no chocolate in the house lol), a pot with red roses and baby's breath (my favorite will put on my sewing table, and fq's of really pretty Valentine fabric. Thank you so much my Quilting Angel. Glad you made me wait.

Nancy in Louisiana 02-21-2010 01:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got another surprise from my SQA yesterday, and knew right away it was made for me -- a book about HOT FLASHES! I loved it and laughed loud and hard. The home-made card you sent was really special, and I'll be using it as my main bookmark. It will be a constant reminder of your kindness and generosity. Thank you so much for both. (PS to SQA: No worries - it takes A LOT to offend me. The book was very appropriate - right now the house thermostat is set at 60 degrees and I'm in a short, sleeveless nitegown and bare feet. Husband is at his computer with sweatpants, long sleeves, fleece vest, baseball cap, and gloves. I can't understand why -- I'm completely comfortable.)

janedennis 02-21-2010 01:56 PM

I suggest to all who didnt get an answer that their angel received their package to check the angelees profile and look up her posts, i found my angelee had posted about her package on 2 other threads that she had received and loved her package so now i feel better and it may help others to find out that way too. Good Luck