Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Grama Lehr 03-22-2010 01:34 PM

Cute! Matches your door! :mrgreen: :hunf:

chewboo 03-22-2010 02:58 PM

i got a wonderful birthday card from my secret angel today it was the nicest thing it made my day

redquilter 03-22-2010 03:00 PM

I received a darling fabric post card from my angel today. How sweet of you to take the time to make this for me. I love it. She also sent a cute St. Pat's day card with 3 packs of "green" seeds - mint, oregano and cilantro - how did you know I'm just thinking about the veggie & herb garden? AND - the most beautiful green heart shaped necklace. It's handcrafted and just amazing. You are much to kind and I love you for it! You're really spoiling me! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Just have one question - how do you get away without putting your return address on the envelopes? My post office won't let me do that!!!! Not fair! (laughing!) (I'll borrow my daughter's camera so you all can see my goodies)

montanaquilter 03-22-2010 03:42 PM

my post office questioned it also but i said i couldn't put one on cause it was a secret to my SQA. they said oh okay then and send it!

redquilter 03-22-2010 03:59 PM

Well I guess your P.O. is more understanding than mine. I told the clerk that also, but she still wouldn't accept it.

mcdaniel023 03-22-2010 04:42 PM

I just put the angelee's address on both places.

mjsylvstr 03-22-2010 05:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Well, Angel of Mine........

following are three pictures....

the first is the great fabric and pattern that you sent me for Valentine's Day....

the second is one of the aprons I just finished about ten minutes ago. Had to get the camera so that you could see them.

The last picture is of the three others that I got from the fabric.

I know, Angel...I wrote and asked a question about the pattern..I finally figured it out! All the black prints were from my stash...

I love them all and I hope that these aprons will still be here when the
daughters and daughters-in-law see them !!!!!

MaryJane

gift as received
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23571[/ATTACH]

isn't it adorable?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23572[/ATTACH]

and three more......ready to party!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23573[/ATTACH]

KGoodhand 03-22-2010 05:15 PM

Those are very pretty aprons!
And a very thoughtful angel to send you such a pattern and material!!
Don't we just have the best people on this board!!

mjsylvstr 03-22-2010 05:21 PM

We sure do.......and I hope all are enjoying their gifts as much as I am.......

I have to begin the table topper from other fabric she sent to me also.......going away for a few days come Wednesday so that will have to be on hold until next week.....

redquilter 03-22-2010 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023
I just put the angelee's address on both places.

Tried that too and they wouldn't accept it! I'm gonna have to move to a place with a more understanding post office!