Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Dix 03-22-2010 07:28 PM

Angel struck again!!!Yeah. I got: Teflon pressing sheet (mine has seen better days), hem clips, can't have too many of those, pack of Post-it, (long and narrow)great for book marking. And quilting pins. She has been hiding somewhere, because I really want to learn to paper piece this year, she sent a pack of June Tailor foundation sheets. Woo Hoo! No excuse now.
Thanks so much.

wvdek 03-22-2010 09:57 PM

Our SQA's and Angelees are having so much fun. SO many cute and great goodies. We are all going to be so spoiled by next Dec.

mcdaniel023 03-23-2010 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by redquilter

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023
I just put the angelee's address on both places.

Tried that too and they wouldn't accept it! I'm gonna have to move to a place with a more understanding post office!

Other than waiting forever there, I guess our post office isn't so bad.

countrymaid 03-23-2010 04:36 AM

I rec'd a package from my SQA, a wonderful print piece and a lavender piece. And thank you for the two quilt blocks. I've never worked with red, white and black. I love the piece work. You're much better with your seam pressing than I am. My camera is full of new baby pictures so didn't get a photo. Once DD and baby are settled a little more I'll be ready to sew. It's been a busy month.

Gramakitten 03-23-2010 04:40 AM

Just to say that my angel "Francis" e-mails me every day with the cutest cards. We are e-mailing back and forth often and are learning many things about each other.

Angel Francis I am taking my GD on spring break this week. I know that you are in Florida, I sure wish that we could meet. Next year.

Thank you so much for thinking about me EVERY day. Gramakitten

sandpat 03-23-2010 04:54 AM

Tried that too and they wouldn't accept it! I'm gonna have to move to a place with a more understanding post office!

Other than waiting forever there, I guess our post office isn't so bad.

They say you can't use the same addy for the return due to "homeland security"...but you can always put Mickey Mouse...123 Main St....Disneyland!

Knot Sew 03-23-2010 04:55 AM

I put my return address on my packages just not my name. If she is that desperate to find out, it still would take some time but I think she is much to busy. I can't drive to other places to send my packages or mail them twice.
If my anglee finds out so what...I'll keep sending....one of these times I'll be absent minded and sign my name LOL
:-D :-D :-D

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Chrickett 03-23-2010 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr
Well, Angel of Mine........

following are three pictures....

the first is the great fabric and pattern that you sent me for Valentine's Day....

the second is one of the aprons I just finished about ten minutes ago. Had to get the camera so that you could see them.

The last picture is of the three others that I got from the fabric.

I know, Angel...I wrote and asked a question about the pattern..I finally figured it out! All the black prints were from my stash...

I love them all and I hope that these aprons will still be here when the
daughters and daughters-in-law see them !!!!!

MaryJane

Love the pretty aprons

Grama Lehr 03-23-2010 07:04 AM

As long as you put an address there, the Post Office won't question it. Pick one, daughter, aunt out of state, what ever, if they see writing there, they are happy!! :thumbup: :mrgreen: :hunf:

redquilter 03-23-2010 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr

As long as you put an address there, the Post Office won't question it. Pick one, daughter, aunt out of state, what ever, if they see writing there, they are happy!! :thumbup: :mrgreen: :hunf:

Yes, I do that, but I just wonder why some branches of the P.O. will accept with no address or the addressee's address and others won't. It should be standard practice one way or the other. But, that's one of life's mysteries I guess!

:?