Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Chrickett 03-22-2010 06:44 AM

My frount porch looks like a dock, I am just waiting for the ship to show up, I thought it was here afew months back with the flooded yard, it could of come right up to the door.
By the was was that a smart crack, LOL Ha Ha,
are you getting ready for next week at the quilting retreat???? I have the suitcases out but that is as much as I have gotten .
Have a great day love you dear friend.

Originally Posted by gramqlts

Originally Posted by Chrickett
gramqlts, you are sure long winded, but I love you anyway , I hope the rest of the week goes good for you.Come on over and get a hug from Chris, he is naping in the chair.
I am so happy for you and your wind fall, no such luck for me, I have not heaard from my SQA since the first of the year, I sure hope she is not sick, If you are my SQA and are under the weather I love you and hope the best for you . :lol:

What do you mean I'm long winded?????? Are you saying I'm full of hot air???? I am havin a ball looking thru all those books you gave me by the way.....thanks, thanks, thanks.

Get your dock ready girl....I have a feeling your ship is sailing! (smile)

Chrickett 03-22-2010 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by jamh
Oh lookie lookie! I got goodies in the mail Thursday! And how did my SQA know i needed all this? It's like she can see in my sewing room! hehehe They are wonderful and thank you so much!

Super gifts, happy for you.

Chrickett 03-22-2010 06:49 AM

I love to look at all of the pretty's every one is gettin.

I wanted to tell all of you that RED ROCK THREAD IS HAVEING A BIG SAIL,.GO TO redrockthread.com
I bought 700yards spools for 1.25. that is a great buy.

Grama Lehr 03-22-2010 06:51 AM

Owww Baby!! :thumbup: :mrgreen: :hunf:

Elisabrat 03-22-2010 08:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)
My secret angel sent me a bunch of packages to open at specific times last month and well one was the first day of spring! I just took pics (BAD ANGELEE) and sorry I didnt post them two days ago! Thank you very much for the wonderful treats. Three fabrics (NOW WHO WOULDNT LIKE THAT?) and a to do list magnet for the fridge, coasters and a little journal. How incredibly thoughtful and all in all very very sweet. SMOOCH! Thank you!!Thank you! Thank you!

Knot Sew 03-22-2010 10:04 AM

Oh how nice I love the packages you are all getting :mrgreen: I love the fabrics and all the thoughtful things everyone has included. There must have been some big smiles on some happy anglees :mrgreen:

I just sent my anglee a package, I hope she likes what I sent :-P

Dawn Hendrix 03-22-2010 11:02 AM

I recieved a wonderful Easter Card from my Angel today. Thankyou so much for thinking about me! Hope all is well with your family my angel!

quiltingbee12 03-22-2010 12:39 PM

I got an awesome gift from my birdy angel! 3 spools of connecting thread, which I use, is my favorite brand. Also, funny thing - I needed that exact color of red, so thank you :)
The pins will be helpful as well, you can never have too many pins, and especially ironable ones!

Thanks so much SQA, I love your gifts

Oklahoma Suzie 03-22-2010 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat
My secret angel sent me a bunch of packages to open at specific times last month and well one was the first day of spring! I just took pics (BAD ANGELEE) and sorry I didnt post them two days ago! Thank you very much for the wonderful treats. Three fabrics (NOW WHO WOULDNT LIKE THAT?) and a to do list magnet for the fridge, coasters and a little journal. How incredibly thoughtful and all in all very very sweet. SMOOCH! Thank you!!Thank you! Thank you!

beautiful gifts

Crafty1 03-22-2010 01:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok I gave in! As much as I want to preserve it forever :lol:, I hung it on the front door Sat. morning :) and it's currently my avatar! Thanks again SQA and to everyone who said to do so!