Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

STAR 03-25-2010 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by laparshall

Originally Posted by STAR
laparshall why didn't you just ask me?? her name is...........SQA!!! LOL

Does she get it from you, or do you get it from her? You are both the same!!! Big Teasers!

HHHMMMMMM?? good question?

trupeach 03-25-2010 01:45 PM

OK so how come I am not getting e-mail updates for this thread????????????

Chrickett 03-25-2010 01:47 PM

kwhite would you please tell me why the SQA you assigned to me has not respondes since January 2010, I have PM you about this three times. and you havenever answered me. If she does not want to send things, then tell her to just quit ,
I am not the only one that is not getting anything. you know as well as I do that this in not right and it should be corrected.
I have no problem sending to my SQA, in fact I love to send her things.
PLease do thke the time and correct this problef for all of us that arenot receiving.
Thank you and pece, Happy Easter.

brushandthimble 03-25-2010 01:59 PM

great packages you all are receiving! I have a great angle too. :)

Knot Sew 03-25-2010 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I got a cute card in the mail from my SQA today. It was in a plastic envelope that the dreaded post office puts mail in that has been torn or whatever. The card was ripped a bit, but with a little tape, all was well.

I do have to remind my SQA that as of April 10, my mail will be shut down. If you want to send me something while I am traveling, I can PM someone my daughter's e-mail addy or you can just wait and then have a HUGE package to send me once I finally get a place to live. It's up to you....
You can also have someone else PM me or e-mail me with what you want to do. I've been being a "go between" for a couple people with their SQAs. It's actually kinda fun doing that. lol

She will wait and send the big one ....... you have a very nice angel

:-D :thumbup:

SaraSewing 03-25-2010 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
OKAY ladies, here are two pictures of my Blommers!! :D Of course, I chose not to model them for you today!! :D :D

My mother used to make these for the church bazaar. I have good memories of mother's bloomers!

wvdek 03-25-2010 02:51 PM

The bloomers are cute, but I really love that Iris fabric. One of my fav. flowers.

Sula- is that one of those mini irons? Let us know how you like it or PM me if you don't :roll: I would hate for your SQA to get hurt feelings.

"...tis far better to give than receive and to give without remorse
or question. It is then my heart is happy and I have not set myself up for failure whether on my part or someone elses". wvdek

Knot Sew 03-25-2010 02:58 PM

I love giving to my anglee...do not need an angel or gift just a heart felt hello every once in a while :hunf: :mrgreen:

Chrickett 03-25-2010 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
OKAY ladies, here are two pictures of my Blommers!! :D Of course, I chose not to model them for you today!! :D :D

Love your bloomers,

SaraSewing 03-25-2010 03:31 PM

I'm a very lucky gal. I get fantastic gifts from my fuzzy angel, and my angelee posts the gifts I send to her. Thank you!!