Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Grama Lehr 03-25-2010 12:12 PM

NOT ON HER!! Just a better picture!! But then.....she might want to model them for us!! :thumbup: or :thumbdown:
:mrgreen: :hunf:

laparshall 03-25-2010 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by dannypanny

Originally Posted by laparshall

A magazine with great patterns, some fun mini's that I am going to love trying out, also a couple of patterns that look quite challenging. I will get some practice in lining up my points on these little beauties. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for thinking of me. I am the luckiest angellee around. Angel, I will respond to your letter through your secret helper.

Your very spoiled Angelee,
Linda

Hi laparshall I received the same quilt magazine from my Angelee. Aren't the patterns gorgeous??? which are the ones you are going to try??? I love the painted posies, and the rodeo one (which I want to use princess instead of cowboy) and the new one which I think I could manage is the dancing squares. I want to try something that I have never done before. Would love to know which quilt you would be doing... I feel so good sharing my new found magazine...

Well my magazine is at home, and I am at work, so from memory the one I really want to try is the color wheel. I just spent last weekend organizing my fabric so it is all arranged by colors. Then I saw that pattern and I thought it would be perfect to try it out while all of my fabrics are still organized. I will probably pull the fabrics off the shelf and tie it all together for that day when I am looking for something new. I loved the western one too and what a great twist to use princess fabric. My DGs would love that idea.

laparshall 03-25-2010 12:14 PM

Sula Bug, you have a pretty great angel too. I think they may be in competition with each other. We are both very lucky.

Grama Lehr 03-25-2010 12:17 PM

Amen!!
:mrgreen: :hunf:

SulaBug 03-25-2010 12:20 PM

2 Attachment(s)
OKAY ladies, here are two pictures of my Blommers!! :D Of course, I chose not to model them for you today!! :D :D

Picture of the Bloomers, made of dish cloth's.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]30591[/ATTACH]

Here's a close up of the little saying.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]30592[/ATTACH]

sewnsewer2 03-25-2010 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
OKAY ladies, here are two pictures of my Blommers!! :D Of course, I chose not to model them for you today!! :D :D

How cute!!!!

Dawn Hendrix 03-25-2010 12:26 PM

MAN that is CUTE.....

sewjoyce 03-25-2010 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug

That is just SEW funny :lol: :lol: Would love to have a pattern for them..... :D

Ducky 03-25-2010 12:48 PM

Aww, darnit, SulaBug, we'd love to see you model them. :mrgreen: Isn't that just the most clever idea (the bloomers - not you modeling them)?

montanaquilter 03-25-2010 12:56 PM

i've never seen anything like that before!! the bloomers are just too cute! what a fun idea