Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewnsewer2 05-23-2010 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
Awww, Rosie had to check it out too, huh?

Great goodies! I need new gloves too, but they never seem to have size SMALL anywhere! I wore my other ones out! :lol:

Oh yeah -- Ms. Rosie should have been named "Ms. Nosie" :lol: :lol:

These gloves are a size S/M and they fit perfectly and I have small hands too! The package has a web site of: www.quilterstouch.com

That's the size I get too but they are still too big!
:(

sewnsewer2 05-23-2010 08:57 AM

I think all cats are nosey! Mine is too!

SulaBug 05-24-2010 09:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by sewjoyce
OK, I want to see the flower dance :lol: :lol:

Sewjoyce,
Here is a picture of my dancing flower. Only, I can't get it moving in a picture!! :D It sits in my kitchen window & the pink flower sways back & forth all day long. It is so cute. I only wish that you girls could see it in motion!!

SQA, thank you again for my wonderful Mother's Day gift.

My Dancing Flower from my SQA!! :-)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]72735[/ATTACH]

SulaBug 05-24-2010 09:40 AM

2 Attachment(s)
:D :D :D My Birthday gift from my Secret Quilt Angel!! :D :D :D

Dear SQA,
Thank you so much for this wonderful birthday gift. I absolutely LOVE the fabric & the pattern to make it up with. Also the Hydrangia fabric you used for wrapping my gift is fabulous too.
You have been such an Angel to me & I appreciate you so very much. Thank You a million times over!!
Cheryl

My birthday gift from my SQA.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]72662[/ATTACH]

Another picture of my gift.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]72663[/ATTACH]

STAR 05-24-2010 10:39 AM

that is some gorgeous fabric sulabug!

ckcowl 05-24-2010 11:27 AM

isn't it fun to receive a package when you least expect it, and have usable items in it...and wow, lucky something that actually fits, how often does that happen? it is always fun to see what our angels are up to :)

imjustme 05-24-2010 11:31 AM

My Angel sent me that same fabric- the ones with the birds and the one with the pink flowers- aren't they beautiful.

Originally Posted by SulaBug
:D :D :D My Birthday gift from my Secret Quilt Angel!! :D :D :D

Dear SQA,
Thank you so much for this wonderful birthday gift. I absolutely LOVE the fabric & the pattern to make it up with. Also the Hydrangia fabric you used for wrapping my gift is fabulous too.
You have been such an Angel to me & I appreciate you so very much. Thank You a million times over!!
Cheryl

Grama Lehr 05-24-2010 12:04 PM

The hydrangea fabric looks so real!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

sewnsewer2 05-24-2010 01:22 PM

Sulabug, those fabrics and pattern are beautiful!! Love the little dancing flower too! :thumbup: Guess you will be busy now, huh? :lol:

sewjoyce 05-24-2010 05:52 PM

Sulabug, thanks for showing us your dancing flower -- it's so cute! :lol: