Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

quiltingbee12 05-11-2010 10:18 AM

I got a really neat pin! It's in the shape of a sewing machine :)
I've been wanting one for a while - how did you know SQA??
Thanks!

gramqlts 05-11-2010 05:59 PM

Just a quick update on Chrickette. She came thru the surgery good. Kept getting stronger each day and then last week started having pains at top of right leg by groin area. Kind of in joint. Has had nerves waking up and tingling in both legs, etc and thought it was caused by that. Then after a few days she started having bad headaches. Went to the doctor Monday and he gave her meds for the leg problem and said headaches were because her spine was leaking. He said her incision from surgery was healing great and all looked great in tests. Gavbe her more meds for the leaking in spine and put her to bed flat on her back for 3-4 days for it to heal and that should stop the headaches. She can only get up to go to bathroom and then right back down on back. She has to roll over on side to eat and then back on her back. She said headaches are alot better tho and pain in leg is about gone. She has still been unable to sit and get on computer but I sit and read her all your nice comments and words about prayers going out for her and it thrilled her. She said to tell everyone hi and will be back on here as soon as she is able and to thank everyone for their prayers and kind words. Tomorrow is our local quilt guild meeting and won't know how to act without her there with me. Going to take some of her quilts and table toppers that she made before her surgery with me for show and tell for her tho. Gotta get her well and back to normal before our next fall retreat. Hello and hugs to everyone from Chrickette!!!!

sewnsewer2 05-11-2010 06:07 PM

Everyone has recieved such lovely prssies!

I hope my angelee got hers I sent last week.

jetnica 05-11-2010 06:31 PM

Good to hear about Chrickette!!! Will keep sending positive thoughts her way.

Chrys -- I am so jealous of those scissors -- they look fabulous!

grammo013 05-11-2010 06:32 PM

Prayers flying out to Chrickett. Have added her to our prayer list. Get well soon Chrickett.

super gentle (hugs)

Leota 05-11-2010 09:19 PM

Chrickette you are in my prayers that you heal completely and can get back to quilting soon.

HOLLYHOCK 05-11-2010 09:25 PM

Now this is what I call being creative! Most original!!

wvdek 05-11-2010 10:39 PM

Continue to feel better Chrickett. Aren't you glad you have a quilty buddy?

SulaBug 05-11-2010 10:55 PM

Chrickette,
I am sending all of my LOVE & PRAYER'S your way, for a speedy recovery!! :D You are always in my thoughts!!
Lovingly,
Cheryl
SulaBug
:D :D :D

STAR 05-12-2010 03:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok Finally posting pics of my mothers day goods from my awesome angel, I have to say the just looking at the card almost made me cry ;) I got some more great patterns some thread, kitchen towels(which I need since mine always seem to disappear), and kitchen soap and air freshner!!