Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Elisabrat 02-24-2010 10:44 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I just want to shout out YAHOOO!!! (I did actually my husband thinks I am a total dork.. I knew that already). I received a lovely package today from my SQA. They were beyond incredibly sweet and I wanted so share my incredible good fortune. Not only did she try so hard to get something to me since I have moved, she had to resend it to my new address (posting twice.. now that was beyond the call of duty). I have had to stick two of the little packages up on a shelf for a later date as they came with explicit instructions on when to open them. I received and opened the following: My Valentines package which was wrapped with pretty red/white dotted fabric :). Inside a box of chocolates (hiding those my husband inhales candy), a pink box with four different types of clips, and some pretty pink/white fabric, heart fabric with guilding on it (oh I love the golds) and a pretty heart fabric with multicolored rainbow hearts! Then the St. Patricks day package: OMG! 5 yrds of a variety of St. Pats fabric and a huge spool of thread. There was also an extremely cool book on quilts "A quilt for all seasons" which has monthy theme quilt pattern (templetes included). This will be well loved. So thank you from the bottom of my heart and your generosity is overwhelming. A great big SMOOCH and a HUG to go with it. YAHOO! Today was like winning the lottery!

Elisabrat 02-24-2010 10:49 AM

3 Attachment(s)
More pics and the darned packages I can't open yet too!

sewnsewer2 02-24-2010 10:55 AM

Ooooo, nice!!

chewboo 02-24-2010 11:28 AM

what a good idea to make one shipment with instructions on eac package

karielt 02-24-2010 11:42 AM

I was thinking that too... one shippment but can the Angelee really wait... LOL

chewboo 02-24-2010 12:03 PM

of course we can wait we did at christmas

Knot Sew 02-24-2010 12:31 PM

Elisabrat...how wonderful..but you really deserve it...be sure and show us what you make....what is with the clips and how are they used :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :-D :-D :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

montanaquilter 02-24-2010 12:47 PM

nice gifts! you are very lucky indeed!!

Nancy in Louisiana 02-24-2010 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by karielt

____________________-

I couldn't, but I'd fib and say I did. A surprise is still a surprise, especially when it's not expected. (Yeah, I was awful at Christmas growing up. My mom really had to hide offsite.)

karielt 02-24-2010 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana

Originally Posted by karielt

____________________-

I couldn't, but I'd fib and say I did. A surprise is still a surprise, especially when it's not expected. (Yeah, I was awful at Christmas growing up. My mom really had to hide offsite.)

LOL I have a daughter that is like that it was more fun for her to see if she could find the hiding place rather than wait for Christmas. Whats funny was the one Christmas she couldn't find it I hide everything in plain site.