Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Grama Lehr 03-25-2010 11:50 AM

Sulabug, you are one lucky woman!! You have a wonderful Angel! She really must read your posts, or has a good conection of some sort. :mrgreen: :hunf:

sewnsewer2 03-25-2010 11:53 AM

OMG sulabug, I want your angel too!! WOW she is sooooo thoughtful!

Beautiful fabric and the goodies.....

dannypanny 03-25-2010 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by laparshall

A magazine with great patterns, some fun mini's that I am going to love trying out, also a couple of patterns that look quite challenging. I will get some practice in lining up my points on these little beauties. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for thinking of me. I am the luckiest angellee around. Angel, I will respond to your letter through your secret helper.

Your very spoiled Angelee,
Linda

Hi laparshall I received the same quilt magazine from my Angelee. Aren't the patterns gorgeous??? which are the ones you are going to try??? I love the painted posies, and the rodeo one (which I want to use princess instead of cowboy) and the new one which I think I could manage is the dancing squares. I want to try something that I have never done before. Would love to know which quilt you would be doing... I feel so good sharing my new found magazine...

SulaBug 03-25-2010 11:56 AM

Thank you everyone for the nice compliments. Everything is so terrific & I am so pleased with it all. My SQA's name is certainly on the "BEST ANGEL'S" list, that's for sure!! :thumbup: The best part is, she's all mine!!
:D :D :D :D

Knot Sew 03-25-2010 11:56 AM

Sula bug what is that under the cat treats...is it more fabric or something made fo0r you or just your table cover

laparshall 03-25-2010 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by STAR
laparshall why didn't you just ask me?? her name is...........SQA!!! LOL

Does she get it from you, or do you get it from her? You are both the same!!! Big Teasers!

laparshall 03-25-2010 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by karielt
No those are her initials. LOL

Funny!

SulaBug 03-25-2010 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Knot Sew
Sula bug what is that under the cat treats...is it more fabric or something made fo0r you or just your table cover

Hi Knot Sew,
The item behind the cat treats, is a pair of bloomers made out of two dish clothes. There is a little poem pinned on them, saying that I need to pull out the red strings, then I will have two dish clothes, instead of a pair of bloomers!! :D It is just to cute. Would you like for me to post a close up of them?
Cheryl
Sulabug
:D :D :D

Grama Lehr 03-25-2010 12:07 PM

YES!! Please post a picture of the bloomers!!

:thumbup: :mrgreen: :hunf:

redquilter 03-25-2010 12:09 PM

Hmmm - Sulabug - looks like people want to see your bloomers!