Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

PuffinGin 03-16-2010 06:52 PM

I got a great package from my SQA yesterday. It has a cute card, three pretty green FQs and the first installment of the mystery quilt pattern that she's creating for me. I've read through the instructions on fabric selection and cutting directions and plan to see what fabrics I can find for it in my stash--or at the fabric store. She mentioned that if I had questions I can post them here and she'd find a way to provide me help. I suspect I may need some help; I've never done a mystery quilt and am not that good at picking fabrics even when I know what the pattern is. But I'm very excited about working on this.

Thank you, my dear angel, for using your creativity to give me such a great present!

montanaquilter 03-16-2010 06:58 PM

PuffinGin--you have a very creative angel! A mystery quilt was a very good idea, have fun doing it--I am so jealous!! Have often wondered about doing a mystery quilt but haven't taken the plunge yet!

mcdaniel023 03-17-2010 02:06 AM

Happy St. Patty's Day to all the Angels and my Angelee.
Have a wonderful day.

ckcowl 03-17-2010 05:12 AM

i received a very sweet 'gift' yesturday in the mail, a Book called 'ROUND ROBIN' all wrapped up in fabric with a cute fabric bow...and yes, it did arrive still wrapped! thank you! you enclosed notes a couple times seemingly worrying about 'offending' me...put your mind at ease please...i spent years 'part-timing' as a bartender and have pretty much 'seen it all' it would be pretty hard for you to make me uncomfortable about anything...
i really don;t give a rats a.... about political correctness, am totally sick and tired of religeous persecution...i do not care what church anyone attends or if you attend at all..your business not mine...risque? what ever, not me baring it so what do i care? really, don't worry so much...if it does not directly effect my day to day i really am not concerned...callus? maybe, again, what-ever...I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN LIVE AND LET LIVE...AND TREAT EVERYONE ACCORDING TO THE GOLDEN RULE. never saw where the golden rule has EXCEPTIONS attached. just do what you are comfortable doing and don't worry about my response, what ever i receive is wonderful and appreciated

kwhite 03-17-2010 05:15 AM

I recieived a package too. It is for spring. Thank you Angel. I will post pictures later today. I am running out the door.

Grama Lehr 03-17-2010 07:04 AM

What lovely gifts!! Your angels are real sweethearts!! :-P

sewjoyce 03-17-2010 07:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
OMG -- I've got the bestest Quilt Angel EVER -- she is thoughtful as well as creative, not to mention generous!! I got a big package from her today that had 4 different fabrics (see Snoopy dancing across the shamrock fabric and the spring tulips and the beautiful garden flowers and the red/cream????); a hand made needle keeper (see the little house?) that is just so detailed; several patterns (including another pp -- I think she's trying to tell me something); Quiltmaker magazine (I haven't read this one before); Mary Engelbreit sewing magnets; an "Add a Quarter" ruler; and a package of "Chenille by the Inch" -- if I've left anything out, you can find it in the picture below.

Thanks so much Secret Angel -- you just made my whole week (and then some)!!!

chewboo 03-17-2010 07:51 AM

happy st patties everyone have a great day

Grama Lehr 03-17-2010 07:58 AM

JACKPOT!! Your Angel must really like you! She's spoiling you rotten! I love the little needle holder!! It is so darn cute! :hunf: :mrgreen:
HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY! ! ! :thumbup:

Nancy in Louisiana 03-17-2010 08:37 AM

ckcowl -- Amen to that!