Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Ninnie 05-05-2010 07:53 AM

3 Attachment(s)
What a wonderful package came today. The dog was barking, which is always a sign that the Mailman has driven up in the driveway, which is always a sign that I have a package :-D :-D
And what a package it was! From my wonderful SQA, who spoils me rotten. So, I get a knife to open it, it is very well wrapped :lol: :lol: And out spills the popcorn, :lol: :lol: Can you tell I was excited? So many beautiful little gifts, all wrapped up in white and with colored ribbons. Then the pleasure of opening all of them. there was, a book, Until Proven Guilty, by J.A. Jance, I do love a good mystery :-D . Then a pair of fuzzies, in deep aqua. I will try not to wear these outside and ruin them, like I have done with others :oops: .Pomegranate Herb Tea, can't wait to try it. A small bottle of hand cleansing gel, also pomegranate, and just right to carry in my purse. Three sewing charms. too, too cute :-D a pair of titanium clippers, boy did I need those. A package of Turnovers, in 30's reproductions, I think, Love those they are called Snippets- American Jane. And a package of poet-it-notes shaped like hearts. I need those, memory needs reminders anymore. So, I will keep those by the computer :-D A Beautiful piece of material, called a Towel Band, and it is big enough to decorate 4 to 6 homespun towels, which I just happen to have some. And a wonderful Mother's Day Card!!
Now, every time I get a package,or card, there are ladybug stickers on it, and I am thinking this could be a clue to her identity. But I refuse to go snooping, I don't want to know, I am having too , too , much fun!
From the bottom of my heart, thank you SQA!! I have said it before and I will say it again, I have the best SQA!!

Pretty packages before opening
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44648[/ATTACH]

Beautiful banding for towels
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44649[/ATTACH]

All my wonderful gifts together
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44650[/ATTACH]

Grama Lehr 05-05-2010 08:02 AM

Great gifts!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Nice fabric!

karielt 05-05-2010 08:09 AM

OHHHHHH I can see a really pretty fussy cut walling hanging with that flower material... Love it.... Good pick angel.

Barbm 05-05-2010 08:21 AM

Ninnie: I know who your SQA is and I'm not telling!!!!

Beautiful gifts- and btw SQA- you make the rest of us look like preschoolers the way you package your gifts. Thanks for raising the bar....

Dawn Hendrix 05-05-2010 08:25 AM

NINNIE you are one SPOILED girl!!!!!

Ninnie 05-05-2010 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Barbm
Ninnie: I know who your SQA is and I'm not telling!!!!

Beautiful gifts- and btw SQA- you make the rest of us look like preschoolers the way you package your gifts. Thanks for raising the bar....

WHO? WHO? no no, don't tell me :lol: :lol: :lol: But does it have something to do with the lady bugs? No, don't tell me that either , don't want to know :lol: :lol: :lol:
And she does raise the bar, makes me want to do better for my angelee, I have never wrapped anything so beautifully. :roll: But, I will do better now. :-D

sewnsewer2 05-05-2010 10:01 AM

Ninnie, you sure are spoiled! :lol: What a great package!

sewnsewer2 05-05-2010 10:03 AM

Note to my angelee, I may be a little late is sending you a mother's day package. I'm trying to gather some things together, but wanted you to know I am thinking of you everyday!

Hang on, it's coming. :D

karielt 05-05-2010 12:22 PM

Oh Dear Ethel thank you so much for the wonderful card, poem and beutiful block for May.

You Let Me Know You Care

You let me know you think of me
In so many different ways.
You make me feel important
With encouragement and praise.

You're always there when I need you
To comfort and to care.
I know I'm in your thoughts;
Your love follows me everywhere.

Thank you for all you've done
And given so generously.
I love you, my wonderful Angel;
You're a heaven-sent blessing to me.

Leota 05-05-2010 01:25 PM

To my little angel...I'm putting your Mother's Day gift together and will mail it out tomorrow. :D