Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Gramakitten 05-06-2010 10:39 AM

I have a question. Do we do something for the person that has been sending to us all year, at the end? Or do we just reveal to each other? Seem odd that we wouldn;t thank our angels with something special, or I guess we could do that after the revealing. I'm just typing and talking, sometimes that is called ramble'n on. Kathi

redquilter 05-06-2010 10:43 AM

I don't think that's part of it - but I've thought about it and feel I'd like to do something. I suppose it's up to each individual. Anyone have the answer?

Grama Lehr 05-06-2010 10:47 AM

8-) I say listen to your heart. . . . . do what you think is right!! :roll:

janedennis 05-06-2010 11:01 AM

I agree with Grama!!!

sewjoyce 05-06-2010 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
8-) I say listen to your heart. . . . . do what you think is right!! :roll:

Yep :D :thumbup:

dojo36 05-06-2010 02:28 PM

i know i have MY answer, but it wouldn't be the right or wrong answer, i've already got her something made, and can't wait till December to find out who she is and send her a little something. it's 100 degrees here today, my friend and I went shopping most of the day, windy and hot.
donna

quilt addict 05-06-2010 04:08 PM

I enjoy seing how great everyone's angels are. Mine is also. But I am really worried about my angelee. She has been missing on the board. As it is the national day of prayer she is in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you and your family are doing well. And God bless all the super angels out there!

JRSAY 05-07-2010 04:36 AM

A super huge thank you to my special secret angle. I got the most amazing pot holders. I never would even think about makaing something like that for me, sew greatly appreciated. Hubby thinks he needs them to use a barbeque outside, the sharing thing is goin on and he even is going to cook me a carrot on the grill.
Thanks sew for the great thought & cheers!!!!!!!

Darlene loves Chocolates 05-07-2010 05:01 AM

We are secret quilt angels....

we don't like to get....

WE LOVE TO GIVE.

personally, I do not want anyone to know who I am EVER.....
it makes the giving so much better!

Originally Posted by Gramakitten
I have a question. Do we do something for the person that has been sending to us all year, at the end? Or do we just reveal to each other? Seem odd that we wouldn;t thank our angels with something special, or I guess we could do that after the revealing. I'm just typing and talking, sometimes that is called ramble'n on. Kathi

sewjoyce 05-07-2010 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by Darlene loves Chocolates
We are secret quilt angels....

we don't like to get....

WE LOVE TO GIVE.

personally, I do not want anyone to know who I am EVER.....
it makes the giving so much better!

Originally Posted by Gramakitten

I think it will be great fun to find out who are SQAs are at the end of the year -- then we get new ones --- right?? (fingers crossed)??