Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

laparshall 05-07-2010 07:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Mothers Day to Everyone. I know you all think you have simply the best, generous, wonderful, kind, most thoughtful angels in the entire world, but as you can see, my angel sent me everything but the kitchen sink (charm pack), plus a note pad and a beautiful batik fat quarter with a lovely card which she made herself. So I tossed it all in the kitchen sink and took a picture.

Happy Mothers Day Angel! Thank you for being so wonderful and giving me something to be pleasantly surprised about when I open my mailbox.

Linda

SQA Mothers Day Surprise
[ATTACH=CONFIG]48631[/ATTACH]

STAR 05-07-2010 09:02 AM

ooooh that is some cute stuff!

wish my sink was that clean,lol

Ninnie 05-07-2010 09:14 AM

just checking in to see if my angelee had gotten her squishie yet. I just love sending them out :-D :-D

Leota 05-07-2010 09:41 AM

I finally got to go shopping for my special angelee... Your box will be posted today. I'm sorry it's going to be late for Mother's Day sooooo..... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY....

laparshall 05-07-2010 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by STAR
ooooh that is some cute stuff!

wish my sink was that clean,lol

I will definately have fun with this charm pack.

As far as the sink goes, credit goes to Flylady.

www.Flylady.net

OdessaQuilts 05-07-2010 11:10 AM

Hello all,

Just a quick post to tell my SQA thank you for the lovely package. I got a BEAUTIFUL card with two sheep on it (it could be handmade, it's so adorable!), an angel pin (the laughing angel), a booklet with some quick decorating/sewing ideas, and four lovely 1/4 yd. pieces of fabric. I LOVE IT ALL!

I would love to post a photo, but no time ... have a wedding cake to finish tonight, deliver/cut tomorrow, and niece's prom dress to make before next Friday. Yes, life goes on ...............

Odessa

p.s. to my Angel: Please don't worry about the fact that you aren't able to provide me vast quantities of "goodies". I love everything you send me, and just knowing that you are thinking good thoughts for me is all I need to have. Of course, all the gifts are what I call "bonus"! Thank you so much for everything!

Knot Sew 05-07-2010 12:40 PM

My anglee has a pkg on its way, but it won't be there till monday....no excuse just forgot to get it mailed. :-( :-(

KGoodhand 05-07-2010 04:27 PM

YEAH!!!!!!
I love going to the post office now!!!
I got a squishie from my Angel!! She is the best (she is and I don't want to hear any arguements!!!LOL)
She is so thoughtful she even remembered my girls!! They were so excited to think that she knew them too!!! They loved the postcards and 'inklings' and one pencil already dissappeared!! I received a beautiful pattern with a fat quarter with it as well as two more pieces of material!!! I also opened quilting needles, bias tape, quilters 1/4" tape and a beautiful pack of notecards!!! I am getting very spoiled!!! :oops: :D I just want to say think you so much!! It really means alot to me that you thought of my girls!!! I can't believe we still have so long to go before we find out who our angels are!!! Whoever my angel is - thank you from the bottom of my heart! To know that you are thinking of me and my girls makes it that much more special!!!

I wanted to post pictures but I am having a problem with the computer not liking my camera for some reason! I will post the pictures when the are on better terms!!!LOL

quilt addict 05-07-2010 06:07 PM

I want to thank my Angle. She sent me another wonderful card and I really appreciate her thoughts. I am home nursing a sore back from unloading my new treadle machine. I'm not a Mom except for the feline babies. But thanks anyway. :-)

Catlady 05-07-2010 06:10 PM

Hi to my SQA Angelina. I just received a package today. Love
the coffee cat fabrics The one with the coffee pot with a cat holding a coffee cup is adorable. Thank you sooo much. To answer some of your questions, my cats names are Koko (white
male), Sheba (black female) and Pepper (gray female) - and
they are all my adorable little babies. Music I like mostly
50's and 60's. Am crazy over Il Divo. They do a version of
Amazing Grace that brings tears to your eyes, it is soooo
beautiful. I like mysteries and funny science fiction. No
I haven't posted any of my tole painting. I do sell it at
craft shows though and I make a lot of gifts at Christmas.
Again, thank you so much for the fabric - love it, and am
looking forward to hearing from you again soon.
quilt hugs
Catlady