Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Minnie 03-18-2010 05:43 AM

I got a package from my SQA.....Hip HIp Horrayyyyyyyyyy....It was the cutest set of spring flower blocks and some hearts to applique.....Thank you so much SQA.....I love them......Still no camera...Sorryyyyyy

kwhite 03-18-2010 07:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok here is my package I received a few days ago. So sorry it has taken me a few days to post it.

The pattern template you cannot see is for an easy windmill.

Thank you again Angel. I love everything.

Andii 03-18-2010 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
Opps! :oops: :oops: :oops: Here they are!

Grama Lehr, The quilt is beautiful-I love the buttons in the centers of the flowers. I also love the pictures near the brilliant flowers-African daisies?

Good job :thumbup:
Andi

Andii 03-18-2010 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by pocoellie
I received my package from my Secret Angel yesterday. Two absolutely delicious Belgian chocolate and 5 half yard pieces of beautiful blue fabrics and a cute St. Patrick's Day card. I absolutely love everything. I still haven't had a chance to make the Mad Hatter tote from January, first I was busy with the tee shirt quilt, now the Humane Society has requested a quilt to be raffled off toward the end of April, but I will get it done, the fabrics are all starched and ready to go.

The angels are sure being great, mine is fabulous!!

This is one of my favorite groupins of fabrics-gorgeous!
Andi

Grama Lehr 03-18-2010 08:24 AM

Oh! some many nice surprises!! :mrgreen:

KGoodhand 03-18-2010 08:30 AM

Everyone is getting spoiled! All those angels are just so thoughtful! Getting mail is so much fun!! Especially when it is something other then bills!!

pinkypig 03-18-2010 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by lfw045
Nope didn't drink any green beer but I did say hello to the Captn'............lol!

my kinda girl...Captn' always nice to talk to

lfw045 03-18-2010 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by pinkypig

Originally Posted by lfw045
Nope didn't drink any green beer but I did say hello to the Captn'............lol!

my kinda girl...Captn' always nice to talk to

Ah yes, nothing like taking a cruise and never leaving dry land occasionally.......LOL!

BTW, pinky, those Boston Terriers are adorable!

gramqlts 03-18-2010 01:17 PM

OMG.....I have had one of the worst days of my life last Tuesday and then on Wednesday I broke my glasses....then Thursday my grandbaby chewed up part of the face piece of my sleep apnea machine mask......the mail runs......tah dah....I got a big box last Thursday afternoon from my SQA. It had two cards in it and an apology for not getting itt mailed sooner....had a great Flower garden inspired quilt book, two awesome cook books, adorable book mark, neat note pad for grocery list that hangs on fridge. about half a dozen fat quarters or very pretty fabric, another large piece of darling fabric, a large box of Wilton chocolates (which I dove in to immediately) and oodles and oodles of scrap book ribbons, trims, etc (don't know how she knew I love to scrap book also.

Then Saturday I came home from work and there was a box from Trupeach....which contained some cute fabrics and quiilt labels, kit kat candies, fabulous home made relish love it), couple of cute magnets for my frige and the cutest little angel statue with candle and darling card.

Today I come home from work and there is another box from my SQA (Lordy = be still my heart) which had in it five half yard p[eces of various green fabrics, cute wooden girl to hang on wall or on porch, darling little frog for my flower bed or just sit on shelf, book about Irish blessings and cute St.Patricks day card.

I have died and gone to heaven!!!! God must have known how low I have been cause he sent me two great angels to cheerr me up....and my best quilting bud Chrickett called me last nite and told me to come by this afternoon to pickup a box of quilting magazines that she is getting rid of. So I am off to her house now.

Love you SQA and Trupeach...and you too Chrickett. Ya'll are the best!!!

(hope I did not forget anything) <still haven't figured out this picture thing>

Chrickett 03-18-2010 01:36 PM

gramqlts, you are sure long winded, but I love you anyway , I hope the rest of the week goes good for you.Come on over and get a hug from Chris, he is naping in the chair.
I am so happy for you and your wind fall, no such luck for me, I have not heaard from my SQA since the first of the year, I sure hope she is not sick, If you are my SQA and are under the weather I love you and hope the best for you . :lol: