Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Grama Lehr 07-01-2010 05:55 AM

CHEWBOO! I love all of your goodies! The angel is sooooo cute!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nancy in Louisiana 07-01-2010 07:26 AM

Today I received a note along with three fantastically bright hand-dyed fat quarters! Lemon - lime - and kind of a orange-red tomato. Thank you so much -- I'm going to use them to highlite some batiks in a quilt I'm making for ME. Hope you're having a great summer so far.

SaraSewing 07-01-2010 06:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Dear Fuzzy Angel: I totally didn't expect a 4th of July pressent, and today I got one! It's so patriotic. I found a fantastic star pattern that I'm wanting to make, and have been putting R/W/B fabrics aside. And this is a perfect addition. The basket is a keeper - it will look nice the whole month! Thank you so much.

From my Fuzzy Angel!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]84199[/ATTACH]

STAR 07-01-2010 11:33 PM

awesome fabrics and love that basket!!

laparshall 07-02-2010 05:06 AM

What a fun surprise.

sewred 07-02-2010 02:15 PM

I recieved a great package from my sqa today! I got red embroidery floss with a sunbonnet sue pattern to do 9 redwork blocks! yippee! Also a box full of embroidery floss with a booklet of 8 patterns to try and a lovely card ! Thank you soo much!!!

sandpat 07-02-2010 04:14 PM

2 Attachment(s)
What a surprize! I got a lovely R/W/B block from my angel Serena for the 4th of July!! She also enclosed a drawing ..I think she did it herself..I have a very talented angel!

I picked out some of my stash to go with the block...I'm thinking that I'll make a pillow to use on the 4th...

Thank you, thank you for thinking about me Serena!!

see the great drawing!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]83471[/ATTACH]

I picked some of my stash to "go with"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]83472[/ATTACH]

amma 07-03-2010 05:30 AM

I received 3 beautiful blue batiks from my Angel, they are one yard pieces :D:D:D
She also sent me a 1/4" seam guide marker and a book, "Fun With Fabric Frames." It is a book on applique frames for quilt blocks. I can't wait to use all of these wonderful gifts!!! Thank you so very much!!! :D:D:D

I still don't have a working camera... I wish I could post a picture of these lovely gifts.

Chrickett 07-03-2010 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by chewboo
finally a picture angel baby

wonderful stash there chooboo

Chrickett 07-03-2010 06:58 AM

wonderful prints, I am jelous, I love red white and blue,

Originally Posted by sandpat
What a surprize! I got a lovely R/W/B block from my angel Serena for the 4th of July!! She also enclosed a drawing ..I think she did it herself..I have a very talented angel!

I picked out some of my stash to go with the block...I'm thinking that I'll make a pillow to use on the 4th...

Thank you, thank you for thinking about me Serena!!