Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

pinkypig 07-03-2010 08:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
this just in!!!! I got a surprise from my SQA -- garden gloves, how did ya know I have 3 rose brushes to plant LOL, heart shape memo pad, toooo cute, and fabric for my stash. Thank you My Angle...you are so kind. OUCH on your finger that musta hurt bad!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: hope it heals fast so you can get back to quilting. I am doing fine and will be celebrating the 4th at home, DH & I host a niegborhood bbq complete w/fireworks every yr for friends & family. Great way to spend the 4th of July. Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th.

crkathleen 07-03-2010 09:56 AM

Beautiful fabric pinkypig!
I received a wonderful package from my sweet angel! You are so kind and thoughtful! I got some beautiful fabric along with two candles! both smell so yummy! I have the vanilla one lit right now. I also got a kitchen set of hand towels and oven mitts. How did my sweet angel know I needed these? haha And my kitties thank you for there yummy treats AND the extra wrapping you put in the box. I will attach some photos in a few days.
Now off to make a new buttercream recipe to put on some dark chocolate cupcakes for my b'day!

SaraSewing 07-03-2010 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
What a surprize! I got a lovely R/W/B block from my angel Serena for the 4th of July!! She also enclosed a drawing ..I think she did it herself..I have a very talented angel!

I picked out some of my stash to go with the block...I'm thinking that I'll make a pillow to use on the 4th...

Thank you, thank you for thinking about me Serena!!

Wow, that is a beautiful block!

gramqlts 07-03-2010 06:34 PM

OK Chrickett, now that you figured out how to post pics, you can help me. Every one is getting such great goodies. The garden gloves are cute and I bought a pair to use as quilting gloves.....they work great for that.

Gotta get my packages ready to mail off. Have several that need to go out.

Happy 4th everyone....May your quilting be a real BANG!!!!

aussie croydon 07-04-2010 03:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a lovely package from my angel Georgina today. She sent me three beautiful fabrics in different colour ways. I also got a binding turner and wax for my needles as well as a birthday card.
Thanks so much Georgina very much appreciated.

aussie croydon 07-04-2010 03:42 AM

Sorry date is wrong on the photo. Just another job I must do when I have time LOL

mcdaniel023 07-04-2010 04:05 AM

Happy 4th to my anglee and to all the angels. Have a wonderful day.

mjsylvstr 07-04-2010 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023
Happy 4th to my anglee and to all the angels. Have a wonderful day.

thank you and the same to you and all........

Crafty1 07-04-2010 04:18 AM

Originally Posted by aussie croydon
I received a lovely package from my angel Georgina today. She sent me three beautiful fabrics in different colour ways.

Love those beautiful fabrics! Is there a name on the selvage? Thanks!

Crafty1 07-04-2010 04:19 AM

Happy 4th of July Angel, Angelee and Everyone!!!! Enjoy your day! :)